WTB - Virtua Stick High Grade (Sega)

im looking for an high grade stick for a reasonable price so if anyone knows where I can find one or have it for sale let me know:wgrin:

What system? What is your price range?

$100

system doesnt matter i have someone who can mod it for me

In all honesty Hydro, for $100 bucks, you’re not going to be getting much if anything. I mean, for $100, I’m sure you can buy a decent case for parts, but I doubt you’ll be getting a whole stick for that much. Not trying to shit on your thread or anything, but I’m just telling you how it is.

I have a byrdo for $400!

I said $100 cause the sites that have them sells them for $80 but they are out of stock and/or old sites. I see them selling for average $150:smile:thats not bad I wish I could find the high grade case that will work better.

$100?

$100?

Seriously though it would help your thread if you where more specific in what you needed.

What do you mean by High Grade stick?

I consider stuff that Kaytrim, Ecksnine, and Norris and SteveTren, Voltech, and and soon NHTRANs cases High grade but their blanks can go for $150+

So you want a complete stick, or just the case, joystick and buttons for your guy to fill the innards?

If you are talking about SE sticks well I consider those Budget Quality.

i have a complete kaytrim stick that im trying to sell. pm me and we can work out a price.

i believe he means the sega VSGH (virtua stick high grade).

http://www.renchi.com/popImage.jsp?fsUrl=product/img/sega-vs-v01l.jpg

hope this helps you to help me thanks

DIPEZ - Virtua Stick High Grade (Sega)

ok. i didnt know u wanted a virtua stick. nvm then.

Good luck getting a VSHG, they’re out of print. They go for around $150+ used, $250ish new. Make sure you find out what revision your getting, as certain ones have issues with multiple inputs on most games.

I bought a mint condition (new revision) VSHG on these forums not to long ago and it cost me $200. A mint VSHG at $200 bucks is considers a good deal so I don’t think you’ll find one at your price point. These things are out of print and rare, good luck in your search though.

Do you have one or just a general question ?

Right now im willing to pay $150
I doubt it if I find one in mint condition but I really want one cause im on my second HORI EX2 in 5 months.

The Sega High Grade is so sturdy, wont move and it looks and feel like it will last long.

I was offered 200 for mine and I said no way. Hope you can find one at some point, it just may take you a real long time to get one.

the demand for those are ridiculously high. 100 bucks won’t help much anywhere for a VSHG.

I was lucky to get for in mint condition with box coming from japan. My cost with shipment included 165 usd on ebay.