WTB: SANWA FLASH1 & Gunmetal Grey PS3 DualShock3 Controller

Hello, I am looking to purchase a Sanwa JLHS-8Y FLASH1. It must be complete & in new/mint condition. It is the one pictured here:

I’m also looking to purchase a Gunmetal Grey DualShock 3 controller. It must be in new/mint condition and I do not need the charging cable. It is the one pictured here:

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2008/03/steel2.jpg

Please let me know if you have either of these for sale and your price shipped to 31419. Also, please send me pics. Thanks!

Bump, still looking & added new item I’m looking for. Thanks.

Great seller!!!

eperelez i might Sell mines Brand new never used for 300 dollars.

Thanks Rumble! Meus, let me know when you are ready to sell! You can send pics to eperelez@gmail.com if you get a chance, or post here. Thanks!

just so you know. pink meshballs were never sold along with the flash. It was in that picture b/c he was tossing it in with flash as an added bonus.

Thanks for the information! I will be using a white meshball for it. It’s going in a VLX Prem. As soon as it’s available here. Maybe then I will be satisfied and stop buying/selling so many sticks, and get back to playing…lol!

Dont bite my stye…lol

Cant see, but thats a meshball there.

http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=223927&p=8835480&viewfull=1#post8835480

That’s what i’m talkin about! Very nice!

Got 2 new ones choose ur weapon of choice. Pics of per ur request my King.

very boss meus

Thank You Thank You.

Wow, PM sent!

Sooooo tempted… I have a used Flash1 but it’s not mint *drooling

Bump. Never heard back from Meus, but I found one used and mint for alot less. Still looking for the controller. Thanks!

meus is a monster.

Sorry eperelez didnt pm sooner. I work alot on the weekends over night shifts and always get home straight to sleep. I only did few pms and still need to contact more PPL. Anyways im glad u were able to find one. Congrats on ur new Flash1.

Thanks You. Also Lost u just got pm’s

[quote=“meus, post:17, topic:100181”]

Sorry eperelez didnt pm sooner. I work alot on the weekends over night shifts and always get home straight to sleep. I only did few pms and still need to contact more PPL. Anyways im glad u were able to find one. Congrats on ur new Flash1.

No worries & thanks!