WTB Japanese Hori Tekken 5 or Tekken 6 arcade stick, Mad Catz SCV bezel

Put this image in your first post.

cheers

isnt the Tekken 6 one essentially an HRAP3 with custom art?

Close, but the HRAP 3 has a Sega cabinet layout with the buttons closer to the lever, the Tekken sticks use Namco’s layout that has more space between the two.

Modded (painted) matter?

Thanks!

Yea the Japanese Hori Tekken Stick is a RAP with the Namco Noir layout. I love RAPs and want a Noir layout for it

I guess it depends on the price, the white case is cool but the thing I want most is the top panel.

So when I went through some stuff I remember selling the dual-modded stick but I do still have the PS3 stick. I took a pic of the stick. I still have the box and everything which its been sitting in so it’s in mint condition. Msg me your email and I’ll send it to you. The case is all black btw and there is Sanwa buttons and a Sanwa jlf stick in there.

After I typed last response I noticed the artwork u have in your 1st post is different. I have the regular artwork (American I guess) that was sold in the US.

This is the one I have for sale. You just need the top panel? It has been modded to fit 30 mm buttons and standard mounting for JLF

Yea I have a couple. Actually the 10th Anniversary Tekken stick has a special place in my heart because it was my first fightstick, too bad it it wasn’t the same as the japanese version

I’m looking for the japanese one with the noir layout

I think that’s the 10th Anniversary Tekken stick that released outside of japan

Ok. Well good luck with the search.