Worst Street Fighter Game Ever

He’s joking folks. The main character isn’t related to any street fighter, doesn’t share any name in common with the street fighters, and this isn’t even a street fighter game. Capcom of America just made up some shit, put Street Fighter into the title, put Ken as the character’s name, and it went from there.

The unlockable music video made up for a lot of it’s shortcomings, too. Made it very decent.

I could.

You have to remember that SF1 came out in a technically inferior era of gaming. Look at it compared to other fighting games of that period and you’ll see that it was ahead of its time in many ways. It introduced the six button control, for example.

The Street Fighter Movie game was the worst. But like someone else said, consider the source material…

SF 2010 was awesome!

was street fighter alpha a prequel or a remake to street fighter one? because I remember seeing adon and birdie in it and also gen
if it is then I guess that would be better than street fighter one

sf the movie crappy game and crappier movie

Shaq Fu was-and still is-the best game ever.

Edit: Oh, I thought this was a worst game topic topic :rofl: Well, I would say SF1 was the worst.

sf movie game was mad fun at the time

but sf 1 was just too sad

Bahn is absolutely correct. SF the Movie on consoles use the superturbo engine with just digitized characters.

The first Street Fighter. I haven’t played SF: the Movie, but I actually doubt it’s as bad as SF1. Seriously.

Well, the graphics were good for the time, and I did love the music and the barely understandable announcer, but that was it. Oh yeah, and that ninja was cool…so it had those few good points, but controlling your fighter in that game was a hellish experience. It was like you’re a character that’s fighting under water, and it seemed like the game only occasionally performed the move you just input.

SSF2 for the sega master system… PERIOD

SF1 was a lot better then its competition at the time…like say, Pit Fighter?

Karate Champ?

You guys are comparing a groundbreaking game with modern games thats just stupid, SF:the movie wins.

Definitely Street Fighter EX3. Horrible music, horrible 2D gameplay with 3D characters, uninspiring character concepts, and what the hell is up with beating whores in the end credits that scream like a rape is going on? I think Capcom would’ve done a much better job if they developed this game themselves. I mean, it’s not like Capcom has no experience in 3D fighters. Rival Schools and Project Justice, while by no means anything great, were pretty decent fighters.

Horrible 2D gameplay? WTF? :tdown:

Get out with that shit.

Get out with what shit? The gameplay was clearly 2D shit on a stick. Could you side step? Was the gameplay even better than a real 2D fighter like A3? Hells no.

Ironicly you pick one of the popular 2D fighters :rolleyes:

Learn to play and come back.

While not necessarily a SF game, Final Fight Revenge was shittier than the shittiest shit. It was a polygonal fighting game made by Capcom USA. Some of the characters were Rolento and Poison. I believe the Saturn conversion was the final Saturn game released (in Japan)… truly sad.

Learn to play a piss poor game that isn’t tournament worthy? I’ll pass, thanks.

I haven’t seen any A3 tourneys in a while…US OR Japan…

Actually, I was talking about EX3. By all means, A3 should’ve never been taken out of tournaments in the first place.

How do you know if its piss poor if you never played it. And if you haven’t played it, then how do you know that it isn’t tournament worthy?

Thing is you can’t, so start backing up or back out.