Work in Progress - RYU vs

This is a sneak peak at a pic I’m doing. Now bare with me, its only a small portion of a larger pic.:cool: (The hair isn’t finished yet and so fourth)

He looks mexican

but its aight, any one with a headband can look like ryu

Yeah he does look a bit hispanic. I think it’s the nose and lips. The coloring is good though. Overall nice stuff.

Thanks for pointing that out…I can always fix it.:cool:

SCREAM BABY! SCREEEEAM!

Excuse me? Is that Val Kilmer? I don’t mean to be an ass, but that looks too much like him, very good coloring aside from that. I would try very hard to align the features on the face better though. Looking very cool.

SCREAM BABY! SCREEEEAM!

That has to be your most sane post yet, thanks. I’m trying a few different coloring techniques. I’m basicly doing a digital color study, unfortunately the drawing wasn’t given much thought.:o But I will try to correct some of the mentioned things.:cool:

looking good, clarkspark

nitpicks (ie; just me being critical - just listing minor things I see):

• what gammon said about aligning features (symmetry), also just thought I’d point out that by following the curve of his chin up the right side of his head, he should have a bit more mass on the top.

• the collar of his gi falls a tad unnaturally.

but if you’re focusing on colour, it’s good - it’s definitely coming out very well :slight_smile:
cheers!

EDIT: fixed a strange sentence

Thanks Rook! The head part, is funny you mentioned because my friend pointed that out before I posted. Hmmm, I think its my eyes…:frowning:

Good looking out people! Heres a little more before doing the mentioned corrections…

i agree with the crits already brought up, but so far the colors look great! very cool, wanna see the finished product.

heh heh, gf said it looked like val kilmer too.

once upon a time… in mexico… lol. looks very good though

Broke ass

Hey in this first picture I fixed what features I thought may have been a little off, just a suggestion. My damn wacom is broke ass so I had a hard time…

It still isn’t 100% correct, wish my tablet wasnt fuxed.

*Very good as always, ClarkSpark^_^
You make your drawings look like real paintings.

I haven’t looked at your art in a while…
Peace:)*

POOP IN YOUR MOMMA’S MOUTH HOLE

In this second picture I took advantage of Val Kilmer’s face.
Heh heh hjLljk HJKDHjklahdkl ajkh NUT FUCK DRIBBLE SACK!
And fuck grandmas.
HEY KID IMA COMPUTER!!! I AM A COMPUTER!!!
waiting for 240 seconds to pass up
BLOW DOWN YOUR HOUSE WITH MY TEETH
So I was in an amusement park when-FUCK
and COCK TROUT!!!
MEEEP MEEP EMEEM MEMEEEEEP!
ok it should be up by now
DAMN ITS NOT!! HAGkhjggggggGGg
spits on a grill
Imagine a nipple, with other nipples growing off of it like branches off a tree.
Think about this concept… a strap-on vagina… hmmm… sounds like a market.

OK I can leave now.

dude…gammon is trying to handle your shit lol…batman, a superhero that can get shot and die should not be a superhero

He looks mexican

HAHAHAHAHAHA…yea i totally agree…he looks like a mexican! :lol:

O…K…you are really a wierd individual g a m m o n.

N E ways, heres an update.:cool:

One day at Rose Stem Camp, I Stuck a…

Much better.

laughs like an asian business man and eye sparkles

He looks Mexican.

Me di que si! Pero no tan Mexicano como unos cabrones por ay? Es mas, si de veras quieren un pinche Mexicano se los demuestro. Eso que si me la caga.

He looks Mexican.

Orale, lol:lol:

He looks Mexican.

What language can’t you speak. I seen english jap and now Spanish. How about this one. Cho may chet luon di!! J/P.