Wolverine - New Tech

I see. Well I was actually able to get a response from jwong on facebook regarding his air to air OS with wolverine, and he said that it is simply :df::h:. As I stated this will tech a throw, if the attempt one, or it will perfrom a divekick if they do not.
IDK what the start-up frames are for Dive Kick, so you might get beat by a normal air attack, but I do know that :d::h: has great priority and if it connects we all know just how good of a combo starter it is.

I’m so used to doing a air L. Now it’s going to have to be dive kick all the way! Thanks so much!

But see, the single slash will lead to a combo by cancelling with berserker claw. So you are getting a mixup reset that if it hits, goes into a full combo off the berserker charge.

Probably worth it to try sometimes if the full combo wouldn’t kill them but the reset would, but I usually choose to go for the kill whenever it’s possible (including level 1 XF if it kills them)

Well yea, its definitely a situational thing. But if my opponent has never seen the reset before, it’s a pretty good setup, and even if they have its hella ambiguous cuz they are at the perfect range that you don’t run too far past them or too short. Its a good way to 100% some characters without X factor and only using one or two meters