Wolverine has an infinite

Funny thing is, it utilizes the exact same move Capcom used to troll scrub Wolverines with.
[media=youtube]ZtKOnKPX_Zo[/media]

Its whatever, highly situational and only on large characters.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Works on some others I’m pretty sure, but it’s standing only on some of those. Maybe Desk will go a little bit more in depth with it.

[media=youtube]OqjpxS_FWVg[/media]

ATATATATATTA

Sort of, you do have to have Spencer on your team, and yes I’m pretty sure it only works on big characters (I can’t hit it on any of the smaller ones, maybe the timing is extremely hard or it’s just impossible to do on the smaller bro’s), aside from that though, it’s an infinite you can setup from wolverine’s BNB’s and some setups with his Berserker Charge AND you can do it off his air throw. So basically if wolverine gets you in any combo or an air grab he can infinite you. The infinite itself isn’t hard to do at all, and is something you can actually practice to get the timing down so you will almost never miss it.

So! If you can live with Wolverine and Spencer on your team and practice this infinite a little bit, all big characters will die in 1 combo using no meter. Keep in mind though, this infinite builds a lot of meter for BOTH teams. In the time it takes to deplete all of nemesis’ life from full, both you and your opponent will have gotten 5 meters from the infinite.

So… wolvie/spencer/Dark Phoenix( or strider? ) lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk