Wishful thinking changes

CD on back jump with quarter circle motion. (but that would be unfair)

DP FADC to U2

DP motion for CS

I wish Hawk had 2 versions of the hawk dive, one safe with no knockdown, and one unsafe with knockdown. the start-up of the safe hawk dive could be the current one, while the unsafe could have a faster start-up, preventing players from spamming safe dives, and having an easier time to landing unsafe dives. T. hawk has to work way too hard to get in without the option of a dive that doesn’t get raped if blocked. 2 dives would be akin to zangief’s 2 lariats, and was almost put into HDR (should have made it in really).

jump back condor dive should have never been removed. that design choice was simply stupid.

combo Raging slash off a Condor spire would be insane and awesome; also, I understand that it may be a be ridiculous, but I’d also like CS to break armor even without EX. he doesn’t need it, but it would be nice regardless.

in alpha 3, where T. hawk is utter garbage, his j. splash beats blanka’s electricity. I want that.

I have two:

EX Rising Hawk (SRK) doesn’t lose to Cody’s regular rock (WTF)
EX SRK doesn’t lose to Fei’s regular flame kick

oh yeah, I forgot to add that I wish his DP wasn’t garbage when its not EX. its one of his staples, so making it bad was fucking retarded. can’t beat anything on reversal.

CS starts faster
Condor Dive:
-Useable from back jumps
-slightly safer
-slightly fsater
I liked that guy’s suggestion for a 2 hit thrust peak.

-Switch the names and animations of U1 and Super.

Those alone would make Hawk awesome… Wouldn’t mind a slightly harder hitting Raging Slash though.

I’ve found Blanka’s electricity to be very flaky. Sometimes an air move works on it, sometimes it doesn’t. Case in point, regarding the j.splash, I fought a Blanka in Tourney mode and absolutely destroyed him in the first round because the splash worked on the electricity every time I tried. The next round it didn’t work at all and he won due to effective zoning and keep away games. Same story for the last round. I wasn’t happy about that one. Either a move should work on something or it doesn’t, one or the other. None of this guessing game BS.