Williamsport, MD Jan 18th Results

Shawn & April,

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Being my first tournament ever, I really really enjoyed the experience and can’t wait to go to others. Thanks again for being so kick ass.

And props to Eric Lee for taking 1st in 3S. Those matches were tense and amazing. Way to pull through for MD.

To Shawn and April, thanks for hosting a wonderful tournament and for letting us crash at your place.

Good shit to my main man Isaac Graham for holding it down for team Magic Stick.

Ryan as always thanks for the ride and I am glad that you had a great time at your first tournament ever.

It was nice seeing Pete again and he always holds it down with MSP.

Lil Steve, I see that you are coming up in the gaming world keep up the good work.

Ant I still don’t know how you held that shit down for A3 you are a monster.

Tomass good shit placing in A3 with a broke hand. I know that the results might have been different if you had your hand back in shape.

Khang like always you be forever holding it down for Magic Stick.

Arturo and the rest of the crew nice seeing you again and I can’t wait for NC.

To anybody else that I left out I really enjoyed meeting you guys and I am really tired. Going to sleep peace.

Shinshay

bah, i hate constantly posting, but gotta give a shout out to my man Ryan, for the ride and the suck butt humor. haha good one, get a better avatar ^^

Thanks too Ryan for coming thru. We definatly have to take a road trip to NC sometime. :slight_smile:

omfg Issac pleeeeeeease stop the BEASTINGS.

let them play!

GO KENJI GO KENJI GO KENJI GO KENJI!!! GOOD JOB =]

First up, thanks to C-God and Mrs.God for hosting a beautiful tournament. A huge thank u isn’t enough. Oh an dont’ forget bout my king koopa shawn…holla

Next up, I drained out seriously. My first excuse but I just couldnt keep up…maybe it was the heat, I dont know.

Eric Lee and Khang, holding it down in 3s as usual…Big ups to both of you playboi’s

tomass…still chillin and actin a damn fool

Alex…still crazy ass ever…

Old man Mike Masaka, good matches man, even though you handed me my ass in the beginning, I beat you once and my confidence rose about 100% same with David…

Arturo, good talking and teaching man, really appreciated it!! Definitly gotta hook up when I get to the NY and test my Athena and Guile some more.

Ryan, good matches…not my best, but still no excuses. We definitly gotta hook up and play in a control temp enviornment
:lol: :lol:

Lil steve, well Ill be damn…GGXX killa…keep doing the damn thing.

TO THE GGXX FAMILY:
Yall are cool as hell, plus yall got chicks playing!!! I gotta learn that game!!! Everybody got applause!! I want applause too:(

to the Rockville boyz, good meeting yall. Cool as hell and hope to see yall at my next gathering folks.

Orange…stayin gangsta as usual. My nicca keepin me laughin and ethuggin cats…lmfao

AND LASTLY, BUT DEFINITLY NOT LEAST

SPARATIK…FOR SAVING ME AND WILL H’S LIFE GOING DOWN I-70. PERFORMING A BLANKA LV 3 SUPER MOTION ON THE STERRING WHEEL, DAVID FENNEL PREVENTED US FROM BEING ON CHANNEL 9 NEWS IN A DITCH…FUCK ALLSTATE, IM IN GOOD HANDS WITH SPARATIK!!!

Koop Out

Wow, I had an amazing time at this tourney. A little doubtful at doing not so good but I know what I have to work on so it is all goooood. I gotta say thank you to c-god and his wife for holding this great tournament, it was really cool to play your venom even though you were rusty I guess faust is too cheap :X. I was there till the very end and for about 60+ people I didnt see one bottle left on the floor good shit people. Tomass next time we meet in a tourney I hope its the arcade one so we can bust out all our customs :). Hopefully I won’t have to play the same pittsburgh player twice like every damn tourney next time, good shit to FatCat though but next time we play I will be ready :evil:. In MvC2 I suck I don’t know what came over me, Pete and Isaac are the truth. Never seen MSP played more consertavely then random thats a huge plus in my book :D. Alot of goood shit this tourney and I gotta say the next one I will be most defiently coming down, maybe we can hold cvs2 have 50 other people come and have the tourney last till 6 am instead of 2 am ;).

che…wish I came now…anybody have GGXX footage and 3s?

Khang…thanks for the “medicine” (RX) its very helpful…I might come out and play some 3s… Such intrcacies with Low Forward footgames with Ken and Chun, and excellent exploitation of the many unblockables with Urien. I learned alot, thanks. RX…by far he best Japanese Urien…Tokido is mundane in comparison. To everyone there I’m glad to hear about a tournament going well with no bullshit. I’m glad to hear thats possible within our state.

AS far as ppl “scratching up someones” wall don’t know the whole story but hopefully whoever did it will fess up, but as its happened before I doubt it…

Mad props for Tomass playing injured…ganbare lol. Also, congrats to Eric Lee for winning 3s, good shit.

~Never seen MSP played more consertavely then random

thats what the fuck i’m talkin about.

I <3 isaaaaaaaaaaaaaac

gj man

damn i thought kono was the truth! =( props to all the top winners

Man koop. I looked for that lil koop on Ebay and that thing is rare as hell man. It is going for around $30 bucks. Damn! Don’t worry man…I got connections. I’ll find one for you.

Yo C-God I can’t thank you enough for running this tourament. Especially in your own house with strangers walking around and stuff. To all the players who entered thx for staying cool and having a good time. The GGXX matches were real exciting as was the 3s finals. Congrads to all those who placed. And to those who didn’t keep practicing. Thx to the guys like who ran the individual game brackets, that took a lot of work and patience. I had a lot of fun meeting people behind the usernames and chillin Finally I gots to thank C-God and his crew again for puttin this tournament on. You guys are my heros for keepin the scene alive just one more day…

SKJ

wth, how come noone gave me props on my 1 day sol. It’s all crazy!!!

I generally frown on console tourneys cause I play better in arcade, but aside from that, this was one of the best console tourneys i’ve ever been to. Props to C-GOD for running a good tourney. Shouts out to Kenji/Jake for beasting with low tier. Shouts out to Ami for just being Ami. And to the rest of Team Serious. Later

stuff

Hey guys. Im the SC2 #1 stunna of Team Serious, so Im sure no one knows me here ^_^;.

Anyways I was the tall guy in the Blue hoody running the GGXX brackets on a single TV most of the day @_@; but it was still mad fun. Thanks for all helping find ppl and get things going smooth!

First off, thanks to C-God and his wife for allowing the tourney to go on in their nice house. It was top tier. I had alot of fun and appreciate it being open to all.

Congats to all the placers! You all earned it that day!

SBZ: No need to start flamming. People have their opinions and you have yours. People also have bad days. So no need to say Kono got owned, cuz the match he lost was nothing even close to owned. Plus the guy is hella nice, and never talks shit, so why drag him into it? Just bring them skills to the next tourney and you and steve can let your play do the talking, no need to toss insults. Keep it respectable.

Also, whoever thought Steve came in 2nd, he came in third, Jake(Toiyet) beat him both times in winners and losers finals, Jake and Kenji’s matches were HELLA tight and no play in the tourney came even close to those matches, you must admit. Team Serious had 4 players in the top 10 and all placed in the top 20. Im proud of my crew and hope we can rep together at more tournies.

The name of the guy who first beat Kono was Josh the Funk DOC another team serious member(Bridget player).

Hella tight times, thanks to everyone for being curtious and respectful, it was a nice change of pace from the usual EC shittalk fest tournies.

I had alot of fun!

Look out for Team Serious…yet again…! NEC, Williamsport, next Josh’s gathering and March Madness, cant wait!

** OH SNAP, POPS TO ARTURO AND HIS FIERCE DAIGO-LIKE SOL FOR SHIZZLE!..GOOD STUFF YOUR FIRST TIME MAN, CONGRATS ON YOUR OTHER WINS**

cha cha:o

Arturo’s one day sol is ranked by how many days its been played! How come I dont get any props for eliminating you out of mvc2 huh!? Just cuz Im random doesnt mean I dont have feelings :(.

Nice job Isaac on getting 1st, any vids?

WOOOOOOOO!!! I actually pulled off a Magneto/Cyclops reset in a real match and made some crowd noize!!!

My hardcore Marvel remix reigns supreme. Wu Tang ain’t nuthin to fuck wit!

Too funny to warrant any sort of serious response. NIGFLOT BLARNEY QUANDO FLOO!

Daigo?