Will using component cable to play gamecube GBA player make a difference?

As to RoninChoas get over it, So you didn’t like the nature of my response, its the internet and if I want to really grief you I would have. I called it Redundant because are you willing to spend the time and money on something you kid will most likely not care for in a few years. I give you this, this your going this far its obvious you care and love for son, I not going to go and mess with someone kids, it isn’t cool. Any ways here some links I think you find useful.

| Nintendo - Customer Service | Nintendo GameCube - Component Video
Amazon.com: componet video cables game cube
gamecube component cable items - Get great deals on Video Games, Electronics items on eBay.com!

Cheapst I saw was $25, highest was near $90

P.S. Make sure you read the Nintendo web page first, a number of later model Game Cubes do not support Composite cables.

to SGGG2, while searching for info to counter your side of the arrangement, I saw your right about the 240p being the resolution for older games. That threw me for a loop because NTSC supposed to be a 480i, a standard not changed since the 50’s. I need to study up on how the hell can the old SD NTSC sets can handle 240p, or is the conversion takes place in the RF module of the console?

Fuck you. You can grief these fucking nuts. Spending money on something that will make my kid happy isn’t redundant or stupid, you dumb mother fucker.

I bet your parents didn’t care to spend money on shit you wanted as a child, but they did anyway. Why? Because that’s what parents do. They try to provide joy for their children in whatever means they can. I’m sure after a while spending money or time on you lead them back to the thought that they should have just used a coat hanger instead of bringing such a bitch into the world. 50,000 sperm and you were the fastest. Christ. I bet your mother is pissed at herself every single fucking day.

edit OMG, I didn’t realize you were the same guy who made this thread.

http://shoryuken.com/f3/would-you-date-marry-your-profile-avatar-265269/

That explains EVERYTHING.

You are fucking clown shoes. Get the fuck outta here.

SGGG2 - Does playing in the bordered mode help? I just bought a GB Player and it looks considerably sharper in the bordered mode than the full screen (even with composite).

lol, i can’t believe sakul tried going toe-to-toe w/ Ronin.

but anyways. how do GC games run in 480p? do you have to go to the system menu and configure the pic settings, or does it automatically do the output when component cables are plugged in?

I never owned a GCN. So, whenever I play GC games through the Wii, and try to play it through 480p, most of the time it won’t even display the picture? someone have a remedy for this, or will it always be like that?

Yes, Dark Sakul is crazy like that. And I will ague with anyone about almost anything. I will tell the Pope he is wrong about Christianity if given the opportunity.
Probability only person I did not try to ague with yet on SRK is Mr Wizard (which I was told would be unwise).

For the GC units that have the Digital out, and has the Composite cable, the image is already scaled to 480. I am certain you have to manually adjust between Progressive and interlaced in the system menu.

thanks for letting me know. Im thinking of picking up a GCN since they’re dirt cheap now. The Wii gets used up by the fam too much these days, and it won’t seem to read GC discs anymore.

I never even thought to try this. Too bad Gamecube component cables are so expensive.

How is GBA emulation on the wii these days; that would honestly be a cheaper option than buying an 80 dollar cable.

I can’t believe y’all want to play GBA games on 1080p giant TVs…

Seriously, best thing outside of an actual GBA would be a small CRT TV/monitor.

Fuck emulation and flat screen TVs. This is component on a CRT.

I spend a lot of money on things most people consider silly.