Why are some top players saying yang is going to be good in the update?

You may have seen it on twitter or on streams but some top players are saying yang will be very good in the next update.
Now I don’t know if that’s cause they played fei long and he is going to get nerfed or what.
But why yang ? Why are people pointing him out to be so good ?

because he’s a pretty decent character right now, and the listed changes will make him a lot better

Can you link me to the changes ? I can’t find them .

The only things confirmed are buffs to j.mk, s.lk and walk speed.

In other words, he’s gonna be a lot more like he was in regular AE, and anything is better than what we have now.

also far strong cancel

Only a bad reversal,low health,does low damage and lacks a good cross up are his main weak points.If far St.mp can cancel in to slash he can pressure with less push-back if they give him a good cross up his dive kick game can be a bigger threat they talked about reverting ae nerfs(not sure which).If he has his damage buff in USF4 his only weak points would be bad reversal,low health.His command grab (stops turtles), has good pokes,easy hit confirms,can perform meterless ultra,does ok chip damage,divekicks,can fadc his reversal to stay safe.He will be A- or solid b+ on a tier list.

yo what is this real life

Able to cancel to moves after the far MP hits the opponent