Who's the greatest Akuma/Gouki player ever?

I reckon the person is American OR is he Japanese and who is he

is that soOoOo?? do you know where I can find there vids. if they have any. I can’t find any akuma vids from them.

I’d have to say Match. The pressure, resets and his mix-ups makes him the best there is. For me, he is the most skilled 3s-player out there together with RX. Match is a god.

DC++, Im sure you’ll find stuff on Match there in the gfb2-hub.

If he is, how comes I never see him in tours anymore ?

Hello

JR IS GOING TO BE THERE AT FAMILY FUN TODAY AND ON SATURDAY TOO, THE TOURNAMENTS. PLEASE BE THERE TO CHEER HIM UP :clap: WITH HIS AKUMA BEST EVER. :tup:

where is family fun located??

California.

Oh yeah, Match is dope. ;D

what is gfb-2 hub?

PLEASEEE someone put up some Match vids here!! I’ve asked here and on the FG discussion board, would really appreciate see his play style.

add me on icq and ill send you some on match.

if you have dc++ join

goforbroke2.no-ip.com

and from there download whatever you feel for.

This is sound stupid but r u JR’s girl or just some fan boy’girl as I can’t see ur pic and if u r his girl, how comes the man don’t post here.
I live in England as the last time I saw him was in either evo 2002 or 03

Family Fun Address

FAMILY FUN ARCADE IS LOCATED AT

10363 BALBOA BLVD
    GRANADA HILLS, CA 91344
    PH# (818) 360-0419

NORTH WEST CORNER OF BALBOA & DEVONSHIRE

FOR MORE INFO CALL THEM!!!! :confused:

The site for goforbroke2.no-ip.com is down does any1 else have “any” other sites!!!??? Is it me or is finding good Gouki vids nearly impossible.

you need th program direct connect, direct connect++ is the best one around, search it on google

Ha, that’s his wife, yo.

N - He’s prolly just busy.

Is DC++ a search engine or is it similar to Mirc?

IRC styles.

N

Match is my fave.

first “great” Akuma player i saw was Hsien Chang (some Japanese invitational vs. Daigo, which, incidentally, was also the first time i saw c. strong -> Shippu :lol:). never even knew of those stupid demon setups then all of a sudden, he does’em :amazed:.

:rock:

Is JR the guy at FFA who has the pony tail? If so that guy has a crazy Akuma. Saw him play last night and he does the craziest stuff. He links the Kongou Kokuretsuzan into a freaking combo. And he does demon rage set ups all quick. No wonder Capcom didn’t put Shin Akuma in Third Strike because the way that guy plays him, this is freaking Shin Akuma.

THE REASON I DON’T POST IS BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO WRITE ON THE COMPUTER :sad: . AND YES THAT LOVELY GIRL NICKED NAMED WOWNENA IS MY WIFE. (I LOVE YOU ROSY) :tup: ANYWAYS GOTTA LOG OUT SEE YOU GUYS AT TOURNAMENTS… :devil:

P.S. WHAT’S GOING ON THONGBOY BEBOP, HAVEN’T SEEN YOU AT FFA LATELY. HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THAT NEXT FF TOURNY… :tup: :party: