Who do you pair ultron up with and why?

Currently running ultron/jedah/reality
I do love the setup to his hyper or spiral pressure

I run Ultron/Dormammu/space because I saw Fchamp do it and I like both the characters and Space stone. Ultron is great at setting up glowing hands for Dorm and mixing up off floating bomb tags. Drone, Drone, Space surge is pretty great for fucking with people’s spacing and space surge has obvious synergy with Drom HP and floating bomb.

I like using thanos and Ultron seems a good foil to him with his speed. Plus he gets a 3 way mixup when you tag into him after a thanos teleport.

I been maining ultron n gamora . feel like they both cover each others weaknesses

I’m on that Ultron/Strider/Space train right now. Strider can really take advantage of the drones and Ultron gets a 3-way mix up when tagged in a from teleport as mentioned above.
Ultron’s Qcf-HK into tag gives plenty of time to send out the zoo and/or Ouroboros for mix ups or combo ending.
Lastly between Strider’s full screen confirm, Ultron’s general space control and the Space Stone, nowhere on the screen feels like a bad place to be.

IronTron with Reality because they look cool and iron man feels familiar

I also run Iron Man/Ultron but I am still not sure if I want to use time stone or reality stone. I like the keep away with time stone but reality stone (both the surge and the storm) is too good to pass up.

Ultron/Jedah/Time

Ultron is so cheap… LOL
just found an ultron setup with time:

St.hp xx L drone>time surge crossup

You get full combo on hit and pressure on block.

I play Dante/Ultron with Soul gem.

Pretty much all my whole game plan is to get them in the corner in one of 4 situations:

1)Million Carats restand into Tempest + Tag
2)Crazy Dance + Tag into Protonium emitter
3)Crazy Dance + Tag into HK Melt Blast, whiff addb hp, Destruction Ray + Tag
4)J. hk/Hammer hard knockdown, backdash x1-2, Million Dollars + Tag

These setups lead to solid lockdown or hard knockdown setups which beat all techs and make it easy to react to frame 1 invincible supers. Soul gem makes it easier to set up, as you can have one character lockdown with a special move and while the lockdown is there, you can use them blocking to set up a beam super then do your pressure.

Running Ultron with Jedah, I now always end my combos with QCF+HK, then tag. With this, you can charge an LP fidget spinner with Jedah, and it’ll catch the opponent after the wallbounce, and get 4-5 hits. Then I can either st.HK into QCB+LP into the usual Jedah shenanigans, or I can just time the QCB+LP after the fidget spinner ends to catch the opponent if they air tech forward or down.

Just realized I posted my above post in the wrong thread. Sorry for that.

To be on topic, I’m running ultron with morrigan and time stone.

Ultron can set up his own crossups with time stone by doing st.hp xx L drone>time surge through the opponent. The drone will cause a knockdown that you can full combo off of. Can’t be abused because of the big delay the drone has, but can catch an opponent unaware if they are used to you canceling into something faster like his L beam xx tag

For morrigan to ultron synergy I’m liking morrigan air L fireball + tag because it covers the ground and air where ultron is coming in from, and if the spacing is right ultron can tridash over the opponent and make the air fireball crossup very ambiguously and get a full combo.

I also like morrigans missile super done from about half a screen away or so, plus tag, then dash toward the opponent and right before the missiles get to them, time surge through them for the crossup. If they manage to block, morrigans super still pushes the opponent towards ultron.

More ultron to morrigan synergy is st.hp xx L beam + tag, then dash jhp with morrigan. Depending on your timing and distance this can be a really sneaky crossup against a crouching opponent, or alternatively if you block confirm the L beam, you can jump while the opponent is in blockstun and do a boxdash jhp which will crossup, or tridash down jlk which will be a high non crossup. You can do both options off of a neutral jump so the setup doesn’t telegraph itself.

If in beam lockdown and you want a different look, you can call out L spear hold, then time stone through the opponent and release for the crossup, but that’s kinda hard to time because the opponent needs to be out of blockstun… but that’s for morrigan.

I think that ultron works with airborn ground dashes really well.

Right now what I’m trying to do is find setups for his lockdown gravity well things.

Just remembered that Jedah can loop his fidget spinners, and Ultron’s QCF+HK is a good way to start the loop.
https://twitter.com/D3Vlicious/status/918001278269120512

I’m sure I can still get some more hits and the third rep in (ground qcf+HP) with a bit more timing.

Also, it’s a little harder to set this up in the corner since Jedah needs to step back to get the first qcf+lp to hit.