Which System is More Played on for Tekken 6?

I had pretty bad experiences with SSF4AE and UMVC3 on PSN, wondering how other fighting games are on PSN. I’m willing to get a 360 just for fighting games, but which ever is more played on is what I’ll be leaning over on. I’m assuming that the system that gets played on more is because it lags less than the other. I’d appreciate the recommendations.

• Thanks

Tekken 6’s netcode is really bad. I wouldn’t recommend getting it if you’re going to play online. And even then, it’s no longer played competitively (Final Round was the…Final (hurp)…major), so buying a dead game won’t get you your money’s worth.

What do you think for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 when it comes out?

Wait for Tekken Tag 2 (still unsure as to what kind of netcode this is going to be using - if you’re going to be an online warrior only, you better wait a few days to weeks after release). Check out Tekken Zaibatsu forums for Tekken news. Never ever play online with Tekken 6. It’s worse than Vanilla Marvel 3. And you may as well be playing with the TV off. Also… wait for Skullgirls :slight_smile: (shameless promo)

The answer to the first question is ps3.

I play on PSN on and off, live in CA; Online is playable. Don’t use wireless and stick to 4/5 bars. You live in CA so it should be fairly easy to find a high volume of people online. You’ll only really know if you test it yourself. Target a few weeks ago had T6 on clearance, you should be able to get it for $10 or cheaper, could try craigslist also. Tag 2 will be based on t6, so getting the head start on the learning process would be better than being behind once it hits.

P essu tree.
It was originally a Sony exclusive.
Also the 360 dpad is NOT geared AT ALL for fighters. That controller is an fps hugger.

I live in Germany, playing on PSN and actually I have no problems with the online mode at all. I find people in about 10-15 seconds, sometimes even in 5 sec at 3 o’clock in the night… Some 2 bars connection are also very playable.