Which is your favorite fighting game?

been done to death thread…

http://www.gamesonsmash.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/rival-schools.jpg

Bloody Roar 2
GGXXAC
VF5FS
MK9

I play bloody roar 2 as well :slight_smile: who do you use?

I like 3 random coin flip ass shitty games.

It was AE2012 until the concept of safe jumps was explained to me, now I think its trash :slight_smile: UMvC3 and VF5FS

Mostly Shina, Gado.

I would pay so much money for a new Bloody Roar. Its what got me into fighting games in the first place.

Really me too I play uriko, long, bakuryu, Yugo and Jenny, and mos def if Hudson corporation ever got back up again

3rd Strike, hell fuck that, any of the SF’s are awesome.

But on a weird note, I actually sort of liked Armageddon and Deception MK’s. Just for the flair of the games, they were gameplay wise, shit. Also the customization, making your own character beat up a classic. SFV needs that option, I definitely would love a character creation system. How it would work I don’t know.

Vampire Savior - The Lord of Vampire.gif

4.bp.blogspot.com/-q7ScXO9TONE/TZkT-cqRIYI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/sHPzNDKyZEw/s1600/Vampire+Savior±+The+Lord+of+Vampire.gif

4.bp.blogspot.com/-q7ScXO9TONE/TZkT-cqRIYI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/sHPzNDKyZEw/s1600/Vampire+Savior±+The+Lord+of+Vampire.gif

3rd Strike
Capcom vs SNK 2

CvS2, but since I can’t play that right now, King of Fighters 13.

Sfxt baby, but injustice is close 2nd and ttt2

Smash Bros. Melee is my favorite but without online I don’t play it anymore so I think SSF2THDR.

Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike
Kizuna Encounter
Samurai Shodown V Special
YuYu Hakusho Makyo Toitsusen
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
Akatsuki Blitzkampf
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Capcom VS SNK 2
Karnov’s Revenge

1. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
  2. Guilty Gear Accent Core+
  3. Vampire Savior

Mine has changed over the last two weeks…

Favorite fighters of all time…

1. CvS2
  2. Super Turbo
  3. MvC2
  4. Third Strike
  5. Guilty Gear
  6. Vampire Savior
  7. Cyberbots
  8. Tobal 2
  9. Alpha 2
  10. World Heroes Perfect

Favorites, only counting the current gen…

1. King of Fighters 13
  2. Street Fighter X Tekken 2013 - NEVER EVER EVER thought I’d say this… But I respect Ricky Ortiz’s opinion, picked the game up for $10 on clearance and game-shared the DLC… The game is a really solid fighter.
  3. Virtua Fighter 5 FS