Which is the better version for 3s? CPSIII, xbox, or PS2?

The PS2 and Xbox versions have (or should have) both versions on them, you can switch from A to B by fiddling around with the Guard Judgment option, Old should equal A and New to B.

how do you play 3s on the xbox?
sorry for such a stupid question

you uh, buy it and put it in the xbox?
Not sure what you mean

they have 3s for xbox??? never seen it in stores. is it an import?

Uh. It’s part of the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection game? Which has Hyper SF2 and 3S?

they do pal, ntsc us, ntsc japan probably more

cpsIII since it’s the FUCKING arcade version

ps2 more pragmatic => very small diffrences but speed is very good
-ken low strong is harder to hit confirm
-urien mirror hits less/more?
-dfist thing about reversal on exfireball

xbox
-fuck the xbox version i don’t care what people say it’s laggier, if you’ve played on the xbox version and then ps2 you know what’s up, it is very laggy and sometimes unbearable…top players can back me up on this one

dc
-sucks ass the 2 noticable things are speed too fast which totally changes timing on everything in the game and i think i heard that all characters do like 2% +/-? damage i’m not sure

so wait, doesn’t the arcade 3s have any kind of speed setting in the menus?
Capcom games usually have that, so i can only assume 3s has it too.

i wonder why no one’s mentioned this yet.

There is no speed adjustment in 3s arcade.

The xbox version I have does not seem to have lag, I have the dc and ps2 versions too.
I will have to do some investigation, cant have any badmouthing the shitebox.

I havn’t played the PS2 versoin, but my xbox seems pretty close to the arcade and I heard its exactally the same as the PS2 one.

Yeah, I can’t tell the difference between both versions, they both seem slightly faster than arcade, but I can’t even confirm that beyond natural jamma bias.

I’ve played the xbox version extensively and it’s slightly faster than the PS2 version, and the PS2 version is slightly faster than CPS3. It’s a lot lenient to do yun’s cr.mp-lk-lp dash punch than on XBOX, a little easier on ps2. Same for hit confirming ken’s cr.mk. I don’t think it’s lag on the XBOX… just a little faster. Other people notice the same thing. I’ve practiced on XBOX extensively for about 3 months straight while hitting the 'cade 3x a week, and I continuously fuck up geneijin when playing at the arcade with me hitting f.mk too fast.

I actually thought about hacking it to slow it down to the CPS3 version, but if they are programmed the exact same way… then I don’t know.

Cps3

Xbox version is slightly faster but you only notice it if you play more time-related character’s like Necro or Oro (start miss links)

If you have both systems

I like the Xbox version For Unlimited replay saves. (HD.) Plus since the factory Xbox is dead, and I use my ps2 for other games. Xbox = Fight machine. If you really want… Mod the Box and have all the best fighters put on it. Then use PS2 for pure Gameage.

The PS2 has some sort of glitch that will take a good replay save and cut out a round. Usually the best round.