Which fighters would you like to see get made?

CvS3. Hands down. Let me kick some ass with a Iori, Juri, Yamazaki team and I’ll die a happy man :pleased:

EDIT: Oh and GGX3. Nothing against BlazBlue, but damn man, I need my fix of homosexual pool assassin action.

I want a new franchise that doesn’t need to ride on the coattails of nostalgia of older games.

I don’t care if the first iteration is worse than Street Fighter 2039302920, as long as people sat down and actually made something new for a change.

None, I hate fighting games

I’d like a new Mortal Kombat that could be played competitively but, I don’t see that happening.

Killer Instinct 3.

As much as I’d like to see all these games get new iterations, I kinda agree with this statement. I’d love to see a totally new IP from Capcom or SNKP, something with all new characters instead of just a few new ones thrown into a preexisting cast. Hell I’d even be ok with something like what 3s brought, dumping everyone save for two or three popular favorites (Ryu, Ken, and Insert character) and introducing a cast that is 80-90% fresh and original.

And yet you like SFIV.

Sonic the Fighters 2

Clayfighter 4

The Boondocks: A Fighting story

Never played Sonic the Fighters but holy crap do I agree with the other 2.

I just learned to accept reality…what I’m suggesting is probably not feasible by any company other than random small independent developers.

My anti - signs were more based on pragmatic concerns than my personal tastes. Team Ninja lost the creator of DOA and he took talent with him. I’m pessimistic of current day team ninja.

As for Soul Caliber, I’ve yet to hear good things about the series after two and to hear the net talk about it, the game gets worse as the series goes on. So, they’d be fighting against a bad rep with new SC.

crazy jojo mashup with characters from all over the series, using a system / engine very similar to jojo’s ba 2d fighter.

been a dream since around 2002 ; ;

i want a new fighter that doesnt have custom fighters/mmo status

a new HNK by ASW with

Hokuto Shinken
Kenshiro
Toki
Raoh

Nanto Roku Seiken
Shin
Rei
Yuda
Shuu
Touther

Gento Ko Ken
Falco
Soria

Nanto Goshasei
Jyuza
Fudoh

Hokuto Gemmy
Shachi
Han
Hyoh
Kaioh

Other
Ein

that would be damn great man :rock::rock::rock:

2 on my list. Killer Instinct 3, and Martial Masters 2. Oh how sweet that would be.