Which Character Do You Think Is Underrated?

Drunkueid from Melty Blood. Best inebriated character in a fighter ever!

Also, Pandemonium Dee Jay. Rasta Demon FTMFW!

DR. B LOVES YOU.

I doubt that he’s the best character in the game he gets love from everybody.

Isn’t Kabal like the best character hands down on UMK3?

Or you just mean like he’s not as popular because people think Scorpion or Sub Zero are cooler or whatever?

For me, I’d probably say Captain America in Marvel vs Street Fighter and Marvel vs Capcom. I never played the games seriously or anything so I have no idea how good he actually is or if he’s popular, but I rarely see people pick him. Final justice is one of my favourite super/hyper combos ever. It reminds me of Abels ultra in SF4.

I don’t hear any love for Asuka in Tekken. At least here anyways.

its piccolo

You must be deaf.

Asuka is the closest thing people have to Jun Kazama. The star of Tekken 2.

Street Fighter: Rose (some people even diss her, aducing she stilistically belongs to the Darkstalkers franchise), Q, Eagle, Hugo.
GG: Slayer (sure, he’s copiously chosen in tournaments, but AFAIK, he’s not a fan favorite), Faust.
KOF: Elizabeth, Foxy, Whip.
Misc: Shiki (SamSho, but at least she made it into SVC), Hibiki Takane (LB2, CVS2).

Rose’s design was influenced (or at least is very, very similar to) artwork of an older Anita from Vampire series.

And I see a lot of people seem to think underrated = underused, which is not the case.

Volcano Russo

Darkstalkers - Bishamon

Eagle. I liked using him in CVS2. Though I’m surprised. I thought a guy looking like Fredddie Mercury would get more love.

I also wanna see people like Rolento in more games too. Also as much as I love using Kasumi Todoh, old man Todoh was a bamf. I remember the first time seeing him was when I bought Art of Fighting for the SNES when I was like 5 (I didn’t know what I was beeing but the zooming in and out was cool).

Samurai Shodown - Jubei

damn, I forgot about him. Honestly, the Fatal Fury 2 playable roster was depressing.

EDIT: Oops, wrong Jubei.

E. Honda.

Is easily the most underrated character ever.

He got too much goddamn style.
Only BAMF’s wear fucking face paint. He is like the Ultimate Warrior or Sting, except he is a sumo not a professional wrestler, which means he eats udon like a fucking champion instead of roiding up, looking constipated all the time and watching NASCAR.
Also check out his fly threads, dude wears a fucking skirt.
Only the most gangster of men can rock a skirt like that and no one question his sexuallity.
Cam’ron wore pink and everyone called him gay. Fucking Dipset Dipshit.
What if he wore a skirt?
Someone prolly woulda shot his ass.
Nobody shoots fucking Honda.
Bitches.
Only Mel Gibson and Honda can wear skirts and get away with it.
And Mel gibson had to run around with a broadsword on his back, overcompensation, know what I mean.
Honda just packs his broadsword in his skirt.
People punch and kick at him, and he fucking headbutts their shins and fists and wins.
Thats fucking hardcore.
Id like to see you headbutt someones fist and win that battle.
What a fuckin G.
He doesnt need to punch either, he just fucking slaps your ass silly like youre a little girl, Archie style.
Takes you straight back to your childhood, you whimpering little toddler fuck.
He donkey “slap chopped*” Sakura in the back of the head and sleep-rape-humped her and stole her underwear and wears it as a trophy. (youre gonna love my nuts)

And thats not even touching how fucking awesome his moveries and fatness are.

E. Honda is the greatest motherfucker to ever live.
Anybody who says otherwise makes him the most underrated character ever.

Only Fedor stands a chance.

Bitches.

You’re absolutely right!! After maining Honda in about almost every game he was in, it should of been so clear!!! He can kill motherfuckers with his ass! He also beat Balrog and took Dhalsim’s fight money in SF: Animated.

Tekken 5, 6 - Feng Wei. WAY too many Eddie, Hwoarang, and Mishima players out there. Feng looks like he’s straight out of a Shaw Brothers flick, and he certainly has all the tools to bring the ruckus.

I don’t main Feng Wei but I do agree that he’s awesome…

The Most underrated guys are Sports Team from KOF98UM, seriously Lucky with his range, cross ups, and power is undeniably awesome.

I’ll also say Rugal and Todoh in CVS2

Armor King in TTT and T6

I’m nominating this for post of the motherfucking year.

Dr. B couldn’t post better. Yes I realize that somewhat breaks the gimmick.