Where the heck are the Seattle arcades?

Seriously, I moved here a few months ago and I can’t find any places that have fighting games, just old boring ass retro games that aren’t worth playing more than once.

Depends on what you’re looking for. Full Tilt Ballard has ST, but if you’re looking for like USF4, no where in WA has it. Gameworks in downtown Seattle has AE and a couple other old games though

Welcome! I think most people play at houses, GameBreakerz, or GameClucks.

How does one meet others for in houses gaming? Are there regular things at all?

Kikka I was wondering the same thing considering I’m in the military and I don’t mind driving roughly 35 mins to Seattle to play a few games but since we are underway its kinda hard but we have a group on the ship that grind out while we are gone

Yo, what Preppy and Samuelio said. Add Another Castle Edmonds to that list. Would you consider 3s retro? Thats my jam. I get down on Ultra too.

I’m in Kent, i’m willing to travel to meet some new people and play a few rounds

Hello, old time player from FL recently moved to the PNW as well… Mainly play Alpha 3, 3S, Super Turbo but i’ll get down on some SF x T. Currently in Covington area, trying to put together a MAME machine. sold all my sticks in Miami. I’ll have to pick up a stick for my bro and I so we can throw down some games.

thought i’d update my last post,

Ended up purchasing a Dynamo cabinet with working XMEN vs SF CPS2 A and B Board.

Going to yank it out and convert it into a PC Mame cabinet, with ST, SFA2, SFA3, 3S and SFxT.

My main reason for going from CPS to MAME is that I want to play on GGPO.

Anybody wanna pick up the CPS2 setup? would be good for a supergun

did you get that thing I sent you? :stuck_out_tongue:

yup replied to ya bro. sorry I dont check this very often

Finishing up the final touches on the arcade machine, got some sick emulation.

Core i5 processor and nvidia GTX 670 plays everything smooth. Evo monitor on it as well.

CPS2 (Alpha 2, Alpha 3, Super Turbo)
CPS3 (3rd Strike)
Naomi (MVC2 and CVS2)
Taito X2 (AE Arcade version)
PC Version of SFxT and AE.

Most games with net play, even though I prefer to play offline (lagless all day)

Got any pics?

Lol, first time visiting these boards in a LONG time, but I’ll just say, most people moved to FB instead of SRK for organizing/meeting up. Lots of us live around here and game pretty regularly.

FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/144680008921676/

I dont have FB can’t view :frowning: any instagrams?

My brother and I r getting tired of the footsie wars between eachother, need m0ar players