When will Skullgirls indiegogo perks be shipped?

Yo,<div><br></div><div>I’m planning to donate a bunch to this thingie, but I needed to clarify something first:</div><div><br></div><div>When will the perks ship? I ask because by mid-May I will have moved out of my current apartment. From previous experiences in crowdfunding campaigns, I know that the perks can (understandably) ship a couple months or so after the campaign actually ends.</div><div><br></div><div>Thus, I need to know if I should ship this to a more permanent address or if I can just ship it to my current address. Thanks!</div>

Probably around the time she comes out, which would be around when the PC version is released.<div><br></div><div>So I would expect June or so?</div>

Okay thanks! DONATING NOW

Just going to ask here: When will we get access to the PC Beta?

Not to take it off topic, but say you donate one amount, and at a later date, donate a second amount. Are those pooled together or do they simply count as two different donations?<br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/51298/X-SAM">X-SAM</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Not to take it off topic, but say you donate one amount, and at a later date, donate a second amount. Are those pooled together or do they simply count as two different donations?<br></div>
</blockquote>

I also would like to know this.

They count as two separate things. It depends on which “perk” you chose on the account you donated with.<div><br></div><div>If I am not mistaken, you can donate later, and then combine all your donations through that account to get a perk. But don’t count me on this.</div>

<br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/44317/Ravidrath">Ravidrath</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Probably around the time she comes out, which would be around when the PC version is released.<div><br></div><div>So I would expect June or so?</div></div>
</blockquote>

Does that date include the digital items as well, like the soundtrack?<br>

Well, take some things into consideration:<br>1. they will MOST likely get the money tomorrow. start working on her. he stated that will take a 2 1/2 months. <br>2. The poster and the shirt will have an unknown art on it, depending on how much they make.  So that leads me to believe they won’t even MAKE the tshirts until third character is voted on, so it could be months after squigly is released even.<br>3. Some of the higher tier stuff, like the one of a kind postcard sketch, will obviously take the team forever to make.  so it could take some time.<br>

i had a Q about this.

will Lab 0 be sending requests for peoples mailing address to send the physical goods to? i think the email i used doesnt have any of my current living details on it. i set the email up yonks ago and moved very far away recently.

then again im not sure if email addresses even carry stuff like address details anymore.

I think there was a box to fill in your address when you donated but I don’t remember very well. I’m sure they will send out emails if they don’t have your address

hmmm. i dont remember filling out my address on the indiegogo page.

@mike_Z @Ravidrath

http://labzerogames.com/FAQ/

As for shipping I’m sure they will eventually send an email asking for shipping information.