Whats With The NO DREAMCAST Stuff?

…wasn’t this supposed to be the people’s tournament or something?

Just let the top 20 or so mvc2 players vote on dc or xbox. If they vote for dc and they get bluescreened to hell, the players can’t blame anyone but themselves.

blue screen?

wtf is that shit? lol

they must be using some gay ass DCs then… cause no matter what converter you use or anything like that with my DC and any of the official white ones in america, you do not get Blue Screen

blue box usually happens when a mas and that green dc stick are plugged in at the same time…just ban that green stick

In my opinion, ECC is the new EVO for Marvel

whats not arcade perfect about xbox version, last i checked it was same as dc

Would it be possible to Supernova that shit a la 3S last year, since 3S is gonna be console this year (and if I hear any complaints about that, I’m ripping somebody’s head off).

Ever pull off a sucessful alpha counter through a hailstorm on ps2? Nope! b-cuz its not possible. Both characters get rained on for free. Ps2 sux!

Kudos!!!

Basically the smartest thing for mvc2 players is to keep it beast coast anyway since top 3 evo will most likely be from n.y.! :tup:

isnt this the last ecc?

Cable glitch you cant counter off of his ahvb and blocking’s not the great i hear

did they say no arcadecabs for mvc2?

because im thinking thats the only game that theyd consider getting cabs for.

Since they went to console only last year, I doubt they would go back to cabinets. If they got cabinets for Marvel, then fans of all the other games would bitch, wanting cabinets for their game of choice as well. I honestly feel sorry for those running the tournament, it’s like they can’t do anything without someone bitching…

blue screen is enough to warrant no mvc2 on dc. blue screen is way too frequent with this high ammount of players. so theres so many hacked sticks using cheap shit, or mas sticks with shitty analog buttons, blended in with other peoples equipment. all that combined, its blue screen chaos.

if you are to blame anyone, blame sega for making shitty controller ports on the dc. we rather have dc version at evo other than those 2 other pos versions, but theres not much of a choice. most of you guys really DONT understand the situation AT ALL

Why not ban the controllers that do this?

why not replace all the resistors used in evo w/ higher lvl ones?

or have a bunch of arcades loan mvc2 boards…

the 1st idea sounds somewhat feasable.

& ps2 mvc2 sux

Damn yo i really wanted to go this year o well… And year ECC has been the new evo since last year.
Btw: banning green sticks seems logically the best way to go since the majority of the ppl i assume use a mas stick.

Cuz then we’re stuck with Shitty Sticks and controllers, and then NOBODY will come.
Sabre is right. People really have no fuggin clue what’s going on.

Actually, no, the Hori (green) sticks don’t cause the problem. I’ve got a fully functional DC and 2 MAS sticks on extension cords with PS2 outputs as well, and I see this myself from time to time with nothing else in the mix.

But this is all moot, since Marvel is on Dreamcast again. Yay. :smile:

I feel bad for my girl that got me MVC2 because she knew I was obssesed with it, but she got it for PS2, because thats all I had at the time.

Now I got a dreamcast and I keep saying how shitty the MVC2 port is on PS2 and forgeting she got it for me.

I’m a dumbass.

Go go gadget penis.