What's the Sitch with Switch Stix?

About 10 minutes ago I plugged in my Sinister stick using the brook Universal USB fight pad and it worked on the Xbox One.

I was going to play some Street Fighter but my network cannoli plug into one device at a time and it’s currently downloading the switch so off to switch.

I plug it in and none of the buttons activate.

At first I thought might be a problem getting it to recognize but then I tried a remedy a hori brand Nintendo switch Joy pad which has the Nintendo switch logo on it which means it’s authorized by Nintendo and that doesn’t work either.

Any reason why it’s not recognizing any USB controls? Remember it’s both the brook USB Universal and the hori pad.

There is absolutely already a thread to ask this in. Stop making new threads every half an hour dude.

Go into your settings, and allow USB controllers to be recognized by your Switch. It’s off by default.

3 Likes

As I found out by searching Switch Brook USB. You have to hold down the quick kick
on the Brook Stick while turning on the machine with the remote minus Joy con starter.

That doesnt explain the issue with the Hori.

1 Like

I’m going to try the horipad on the switch now and see if that works if it doesn’t then it’s not just a Brook issue.

1 Like

Try this

1 Like

The horipad now does work and so does the brook Universal USB. Just take out the minus Joy con and use it like a remote starter as you hold the quick kick button on the joystick and while holding it press power up or more correctly, wake up.

I found the horipad after the brook maybe the Nintendo rejects the USB after one failure and you have to reset from beginning to start over. I tried the horipad after the Brooke USB Universal.

And the setting was wired controllers was on.