What's going on at Capcom?

LMAO, if this is true, is fucking glorious.

Which posts? I replied to you, then you posted a picture of Fry, what would I have to say about that? Hecatom doesn’t want to admit the truth, he knows particle effects are a more likely cause of lag and poor framerates in games, and if that was an actual development problem Capcom were having that’s how the devs would fix it. The demo has anti aliasing disabled for this very reason. A few shady mug shots doesn’t prove the game has bad graphics, they are literally just cherry picked in unfortunate poses and lighting, Chris looking remarkably like Rocky Balboa. All mouth and no action, you’d think if you could definitively bring a discussion to a close and actually prove your point you would do it, rather just be a smart arse. But like he said, Stupid Retarded Kids, he’s in the right place.

I think they didn’t have enough budget to make the GFx any good because all of their money went into making Arcade mode. LMAO

Now that we have Arcade and story mode on deck, what can ever go wrong ?

Did you skip DMC4?

Asura’s Wrath isn’t even comparable to God’s Hand. They are not the same type of game. Asura’s Wrath is interactive anime. You’ll need to be specific when it comes to RE and Bionic Commando.

You misrepresented that post. I meant that you ignored 80% of the content in my posts to focus on the only thing you felt you could attack.

You cherry picked.

They really are going to make people buy the cool Spencer costume again.

I don’t want Bison anywhere NEAR this train wreck omg.

Although really, Thor and Thanos are both fugly. So it’s not that big of a disparity.

Look the moment crapcom released sf5 after usf4 in it’s rushed state with less features than it’s predecessor just so they could make their fiscal year rapport is when i lost all respect for them.

How dare you release a game in this state but charge 30 bucks per season pass that comes with maintenance up the ass that leads nowhere. Online matches that take forever to load or connect. No region lock at all.

Just a major step back from the sf4 infrastructure.

Now you present a game at e3 no less that makes the flagship characters of your franchise look like meth addicts but the marvel ones looked super polished.

I’m just going to vote with my wallet next year crapcom. Hope they go bankrupt.

Don’t you dare even jokingly suggest that I would spend a single peso on anything Capcpom.

I’m thoroughly insulted and disgusted by that notion.

Everything cacpcom this and past decade has been a rushed mess, but the fact that infinite with SO MANY reused assets + first DLC batch is going to have less characters than vanilla MVC3 without DLC and with everything made from scrath is embarrassing.

Doesn’t help that the game looks like a mobile game and is busted crap.

I kinda feel bad for Capcom. MvCI looks amazingly shit and then the DBZ game comes and blows it out the water.

That’s what they get for growing complacent. Maybe it will force them to up their work as opposed to running the FGC with an iron fist. Because let’s face. Regardless of how much of a catastrophe SF5 is, Capcom is leading the pack. Arcsys, the game that personally should be ahead of everyone because of how amazing Xrd is, decided that enough is enough. DBZ about to be nuts.

Arc Sys put danger time in XRD. Literally the reason why some of my local guys refuse to play.

ArcSys does dumbfuckery too; just not an entire game of dumbfuckery.

Basically. You just have to read a quick glance of the Xrd thread on SRK to see that there is similar complaining and whining about the mechanics and the tiers as there is for SFV.

If Guilty Gear was theoretically on top, it wouldn’t be everyone kissing and hugging and loving how beautiful it is for anime to be on top. There are people where something as simple as Danger Time or the removal of FRC’s can take them away from something as glorious as Guilty Gear.

If you have people leaving for less dumbfuckery in a smaller game and have people still sticking around for the full dumbfuckery in the BIG game, the world will only change so much.

Only thing BIG about Capcpom games is the massive fuckups they manage to pull off.

I’m not saying Arcsys is perfect, but compared to Capcom’s track record, it’s practically immaculate. I’m not a fan of Danger Time either. If they were to remove it from the game, it wouldn’t change anything. However, if I told you that Danger Time was polarizing to the point where it affected the game on a consistent basis when I played or watched competitive tournaments, that would be a flat out lie. I just finished playing Rev 2 with 3 other guys for like 3 hours. Danger time came up maybe 3 times?

I’m just saying that as a whole, Arcsys/Guilty Gear has been the number one complete package for me as a fighting game fan as of recent memory and I wish they had gotten more of that praise.

Chun Li turn White.

I don’t think there’s anything better on the horizon even if Capcom realized that their fighting game ship is sinking.

In fact I don’t think there’s anyone left working at Capcom who knows how to design and make a fighting game.
Why would they outsource their shit to Dimps and the American branch of Capcom, if the brass would give a fuck about the quality of their fighting games?

The crap we’re seeing doesn’t look like it was made by a well-paid Japanese dude/dudess that went to college to study design or art for 3 or 4 years.
Heck even people at Capcom that did, like Bengus, don’t give a fuck anymore.

I think because of the repetition of characters and not-quite-improved graphics, a lot of casual gamers are going to see it as too similar to MvC3 and they will probably decide to skip it. Specially if the new exciting characters are reserved for DLC; that’ll scare away some people, who aren’t quite into spending twice just to be able to play a character they’re interested in.

From my experience, at an event like E3, companies usually show things that look much better than the final game. See: Dark Souls 2, anything Ubisoft etc. This is the first time I hear companies downgrade graphics because of performance issues. The game comes out in 3 months anyway. What we see now is what we will get.

OT: I think Capcom just doesn’t give a crap about certain franchises anymore. MvC being one of them. Feels like a super rushed product, made with an insanely low budget and reusing a ton of assets. Game doesn’t even have character artwork. Have you guys seen the character select screen? https://twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/874683069780836352 Just terrible. It’s a low budget product, made to earn a quick buck via the Marvel name and DLC. That audience reaction to the E3 trailer was painful to watch.