What's a Guy to do?

I recently decided that I am going to be starting a Let’s Play channel, and I really like fighting games. However, I currently only have a Wii, and am not going to be buying a PS3 until after I get the device to record my games, which will be close to 200 dollars.

Because I only have a Wii, it was hard for me to find a fighting game on the system until I stumbled upon the hidden gem that was TvC. I’m going to be buying it soon because it looks like a great game, but it seems to me like the community for it is kind of dying out.

So am I too late to buy this game? I want it, but if I have no one to play against, it seems a bit pointless. Would I be able to find people online to play with? Is it going to be as fun as it looks? I really need some advice on this, if anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Well, I generally am able to find people to play with online in Europe, and in the USA it only gets better. Sure, there won’t be a huge amount of variety, but there are still die-hards who play this (myself included). Probably also because they can’t afford to get another new system. If you’re in Europe, I could play ya.

If you can, try to scrounge up some local play…

bring a Wii setup, some extra Wii remotes/controllers/sticks, put TvC on and just play. Someone might be interested and you can go from there…

Its dying coz everybody thinks its dying, but I’m not the only one who wants it revived, go do that, I’ll watch, plus there would be at least less than a dozen of people online