What would you buff/nerf about Adon?

I would personally buff his ultra 2 damage. I feel like that’s a reasonable buff. As for things I want? Faster start up on his st.roundhouse, faster startup on his overhead and have it easier to combo into, make EX jaguar kick completely invincible while in air or give it super armor :slight_smile:

“I’d like an unbeatable character” - TGIFR1DAY

Air Jaguar Kick --> armor breaking and +2 on block
Faster Walk speed
Faster Dashes and increase back dash range
EX JT full invincible, safe on block and you can juggle U2 mid screen
jumping MK can be canceld with AJK
All JKs +1 on block
6 frame sweep
6 frame cr.hp
close HP 110 damage
EX RJ juggle after 2nd of LK RJ (mid-screen) for the full cast
Fuzzy guard nj.mk > LK IAJK working on the full cast

Forgot something ???

Ah … shorter jump duration … hmmmm … 30 frames total would be nice …

Oh … yeah more Damage on Ultras and JKs would be nice.

Now he would be A Tier again …

XD

command normal cl HK
also cut overhead startup frame in half

You guys are ridiculous

I would probably up the damage on U2 a bit, not too much though.

Nah … seriously … 8 Frame cr.hp & cr.hk are the only buffs I want for Adon

It would be nice if they could shorten the height restriction for IAJK by 1 frame or so … but finally it is not necessary.

that overhead startup is just ridiculous bro! and cl. hk is almost unusable as is… do you not agree?

Well … atleast Adon got an OH … it is not like that I don’t win some rounds with an unexpected OH.

Close HK is not unusable … it is simple not an effective proximity AA … but it is good in some MU and it does really solid damage.

I do agree that having a faster OH and close HK atleast hitting crouching opp or become a command normal would be great.

I would also love to have throw invincibility on LK RJ …

Give:
[list]
[] Air jagga +0 /+1 on block
[
]close MK xx EXRFC
[]command cl.HK
[
]Faster OH startup
[/list]

EXRFC???

He means Ex Red Focus Cancel … which will never work with close MK … and it does not make a lot of sense because you can RFAC the close MP which is also 5 frame fast if you want to hit confirm into a RFA.

Close MK does provide not as much hitstun as close MP so it cant combo from close MK … for this the hitstun must be longer and also than the recovery … which would mean changing the a lot of frame data from close MK.

To improve RFAC from Adon it would be much better to improve the start up frames from crouching HP … so we can combo into it more easily from a IAJK or from a close MP counterhit.

Adon lacks in some real counterhit combos … that is because his close mediums only give +2 on counterhit … which is dumb … beside that close MP is -4 on block and does not force stand and has less damage than close MK … ^^

I do think Adon would only need some small improvments but not really big buffs … he is still a very solid character.

Actually it would be awesome if cr.mp would force stand … XD