What other SNK title (non-KOF) needs to be UM'd?

What titles do you think if SNKP had any brains at all should do a UM on?

Right off the bat, Real Bout Fatal Fury 2. I don’t know why more people haven’t played this. The gameplay is great, the Linesway system is deep and makes it feel unique from other fighters, the combos are very easy to pick up, and the balance is pretty good. All they really need to do is add some damage scaling, remove a few infinites (not that they’re easy to do), change S Power super input to just f HCF B instead of BC (why BC?), and add one or two characters like balanced versions of Alfred and White from Dominated Minds.

Last Blade 2. WTF? They start a great franchise, everyone and their mother regards it as one of their best, it does pretty well in the arcades and… they do nothing with it. Smart. All they have to do is fix the broken shit and add one or two characters. Done.

Package both games with great netcode for XBL/PSN and that’s all they have to do. But that’s assuming that SNKP know what they’re doing with their IP’s and aren’t going to focus on just Pachinko games or partner with Milky Studio to produce a Mai hentai. Or failing that, a Pachinki game, that has Mai undressing inside of a shoot 'em up game.

I may be the only one, but I’d love to see a new Metal Slug with KOF13 graphics.

As for others, the logical solution would be Garou but add in some elements from RBFF2 to combine into an amazing game.

Well, I think they missed the boat with a Garou UM. The game was released awhile back on XBl so if they wanted to do something, they missed their chance. Why not just do a MOTW 2? That would make more sense. But in retrospect I look at Garou as more of a KOF spinoff rather than a Fatal Fury game. The strength of Real Bout 2 is that it’s so different from other fighters, but just as playable. I think that will attract a new crowd rather than a Garou UM which some people will just say ‘oh, it’s just SNK’s answer to 3S’

Well, I think they missed the boat with a “Alexander UM”. This game would improve immensely on the original Alexander revision by handing out a banhammer on his useless ass as soon as he made one of his dumb threads, full stop. No doubt a balance tweak worth paying for.

Goddamn, take your fail ass shit to gamefaqs.

And the idiots responding to his threads seriously are doing it wrong

Well, thanks for the reply. I think a Tech Romancer UM would be best, ya’ know? There’s so much you can do with a terrible gundam game and it must have a following if people are willing to use it as their screen name. That would be a good UM. Seriously dude, quit trolling, quit trying to stir the interest of fifteen year old boys (your favorite company) to troll with you. I know you want to suck my dick that bad, but I’m telling you, once and for all, you can’t handle it.

…Is that supposed to be a comeback?

I’m not even trolling you. Your threads just suck. They just do. And I’m not the only one that’s told you this, you best squash that.

Seriously? “Hey guys, durr hurr I would like this game to be “umed”, please tell me wat you guyssss think”.

Who gives a shit what you think?

lolllll, tech and alex going at it, id pay good money to see who could k.o. who.

Nah look here’s Tech Romancer the pincher of fatty fat fat ghetto clinching
Hitting on those butterface bitches
Nah man, not gonna roll like that
Gonna roll in like a big cat
Oh, sorry ‘bout that don’t know you have no pussy at
Fuck what you heard when you incur all the smack you deserve
Alex going to give it to ya
Fuck wait for you to get it on your own
Alex going to deliver to ya
Your contributions are meaningless just like yo’ dicks got the syphillis
I try to do something with the community while yo punk ass got that impotency
Nah man, you don’t got it, you don’t deserve no respect
Like yo mamma go out and suck dick when she aint collectin’ wellfare checks

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

(Drops mic)

Same here, and thats a good idea if it could happen. (Garou + Added elements from Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 = a win IMO).

Just ignore him. He’s just the normal everyday pessimistic forum poster.

Its probably best, since I have a habbit of calling out idiots.

We wouldn’t you to get your feelings hurt and put me on ignore? Then I wouldn’t have any fun. Or something.

Good idea, he’s in the ignore pile now.

I’m a Metal Slug junkie but I don’t think they’ll redraw it in the same style as KOF13, not unless they want to spend 10 million on it. No, but I’d like to see some updated graphics. Castle Crashes proves that people still love the Sprite-based stuff.

WTF at the rapping

Is this the same Alexander that cries after getting raped in MOTW on GGPO? or I should say cries when ever gets streaked period.

I haven’t played Garou in like 2 years dude. So I don’t know who you’re talking about.

garou mow.last blade

KoF XII needs to be UM’d. That shit sucks ass.

Or UM the upcoming XIII because that sucks already. Do either one, I don’t care.

That’s a bunch of BS right there. 2 years. You posted in thread saying you were playing and even asked questions. You really want to me prove you wrong here?

yeah man prove him wrong

MOTWum would be interesting but I don’t see it happening so whatever

Whatchu know bout dem ULTIMATE MATCHES

Japanese don’t think so.
ARCADIA January top10 rankings
1 ?
??? ???
??? / 270.9 pts.
2 ?
??? ???VS.???NEXT
??? / 256.5 pts.
3 ?