What low moves are combo-able?

I am quite new to Alex and I know his basic moves.
I know his jumping HP into close MK into Flash Chop combo.

Can any of Alex’s low hits combo into anything [ie. flash chop]?
If you don’t get what I mean, I mean a combo like the Gouki, low MK in to tatsu combo/Ken’s low MK into fireball or DP.

I saw a video where Alex did a low kick [either c.LK or c.MK] into flash chop, but I can’t seem to pull that off myself. Is this actually a possible combo? Does it only work on certain characters or in certain situations?

None of Alex’s lows actually combo into anything, outside of c.short XX Boomerang Raid.

c.short xx Flash Chop is usually like… anti-anti-tick throw setup. They’ll jump and eat the Flash Chop instead.

Another reason why alex is weak in this game no lows into big damage.

the only reason imo you should be using lows is of course the obvious but also to set up is stomps, you get a knock down from that and let the guessing begin.

The mix-up goes like this:

Hit or gaurd

1. c.short to jab powerbomb

2. c.short then do nothing and watch them spam a dp or super. Free damage.

3. c.short > c.forward [TC] Target combo. This is a true combo and can not jumped out of or be interupted on hit or gaurd. This string is a [gaurd block] or red parry in US on the forward kick.

Repeat till they lose their mind.

What this process of mind fucking produces is they start to give you the powerbomb for free…but that only puts them back into the fire.