What is your rank in halo 2?

My ranks…notice the 30 in Clan (with NO cheating or bosting!)

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Th3%20Spar7an

You’re such a liar. You can’t get to a 30 with only 172 games played. Do this you guys, click the link below:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/ClanGameList.aspx?clan=TH3%208357%20CL4N
And now starting at the very LAST minor clanmatch game played, start scrolling down and start examaning on how they leveled up. They were skipping levels like nothing. Easy way to see this, goto the very last page of there minor clanmatches (page 5), and click the top link and look at the level. Now, go to page 4 and click the very last minor clanmatch. And now go to page 3, notice how they went straight from level 9, to 27 within a maximum of 10 games in between those 2 levels. Funny huh? Yeah, nice try though. You should pay more attention to your clan Spar7an before you go running off saying that you guys are level 30 with only 5 pages of clanmatches, and most of them are Major Clanmatches.

Next time I reccomend that you get your facts straight about your clan rather then running around lying. And btw, don’[t you even bother trying to argue with me, there’s nothing you can say about it. The site shows all the games played. Incase you guys didn’t know, when you boost (for 100 games for example), it’ll say that you played 100 games but it won’t show those games on the “Games Played” like it would if you played legite.

EDIT: I REALLY hope you were joking about that post cause the only people you can joke, are the noobs on this site. If you were being serious then that means you were…OWNED!
Levels don’t mean shit, especially if you boosted to get them. :lame:

MRJackAss: If you are standbied in team stuff (slayer, skirmish, etc.), you have everyone leave except for ONE person. Have that one person hide. Never give up hiding. Oh, and make sure you’re in the lead atleast. Just a small tip if you didn’t know it. Look at my last team slayer game that was played on Ascension (3v3), they stadbied us, and we were in the lead. I told me teammates to leave and that I’ll hide. I never gave up hiding even after I died but guess what, we Won! =) Felt great to here them be all pissed and me sittin there laughing at em.

WTF!! Ok I honestly didn’t know they did that if YOU go back and check that out how many of those games were I in?!?!? None, I didn’t know, I just recently got in it because the Overlord said I was really good and he wanted me in. I’ve only played like some of the Major clanmatches, and some of the Minor clanmatches after we got to like 27 and I have won every match and we got from 27-30 without losing against the other 30 clans, without standbying or boosting.

But hey Haq I have noticed you always have to post in these Halo forums and down grade everything I say about my skillz, but when I call you out and make threads calling you out you dont post a thing like a little PUSSY!!

So how about instead of posting shit like and making me look bad you play me, get raped, then I post up the game for all to see. How bout it?

I don’t down-grade your skills at all. And I told you we’ll do a 3 v 3 sometime. I think you’re a good player (from what I’ve witnessed) but what I don’t like about you is that you say you’re the best, when you’re nowhere near the best.

My new accout is…12 i think…but i don’t play ranked games on it yet. I play with my friends, there all about 21-22-23-24-25. So, yeah.

Btw, Haq, stfu.

Dipsetgorilla

Im a 18 in slayer but i havent played on m gorilla account in ages… i just started a new account incredible p1ff and i think its a 8
havent really been playin xbl

Are you in the Clan Dipset Forever? Cause my clan played some Clan Dipset in a Major and we raped then, if not isn’t there a clan or SRK peeps called like Dipset or something.

k, don’t make me nub you too noob. BTW, respect people that are better at halo 2 then you, who speak the truth, and who have been on here longer than mar2005. kthnxbye :tup: (btw, where’s your Noob avatar???)calls over Jiorn

Spartan, why’d you get rid of me off your friends list…I just sent you another friend request tell me when you’ll be on.

I think that the settings will be 3 vs 3, Lockout, TS MLG. First to 50. Gotta get things ready with my team, then we’ll give you that rape “Mr. Halo Master IM the best in the world” I’m sure we’ll give you quite a challenge. And if you win, then good for you (I really man that actually), you got some mad skills then. Go ahead and flame me, I guess I would deserve it. Anywho, I’m thinking maybe we can play sometime this weekend…?

16 in Slayer/Skirmish. If I took measures to avoid standby, than it’d be higher. But I don’t, because I don’t particularly care.

Instead of complaining about standby, though, try only playing games where you have host. That circumvents Primary Standby(The blue screen kind.). You still have to deal with Secondary(The flag magically disapearing kind), but that’s preventable, as long as you find them, and kill them, while they’re trying to do it. It’s also easily preventable if you get a member of their team on your side.

How to make sure you have Host: When you start a matchmaking game, if it goes to Step 2 and there are already ‘Matched Players’ waiting for you, your party is not the host. If it goes to Step 2 and the only people in the group are the people in your party, than someone in your party is the host.

Sure, some people may use this information to cheat, but it should do more good than harm.

He doesn’t like you, and when you don’t know who your dealing with, shut the hell up. This is my fourth gamertag, you have no idea. :lame:

Oh no, please tell me who I am dealing with! Oh, and 4TH gamertag? Why the hell would you have 4 gamertags and not even use the others?.. :lame: cough standbyer cough

Go away you noob, nobody asked you to budge in between us (even though all 3 of us spammed this thread enough).

EDIT: THis doesnt have to do with who likes each other, so what on earth are you talking about? This has to do with a match between me and the halo master. Now, enough of the spam in this thread, if you wanna talk about the matchup, go visit that gay thread that the master made “Calling out all H2 players! (HAQ2049)” Till then, no more spam in this thread.

I can play ALMOST whenever, you tell me when and I’ll be on. I will just try and get the best 2 on my friends list who are on at the time. I’m not gonna bother my friends about playing with you, so I’ll just use who I have on.

But yeah, 3v3 - Lockout - MLG settings, is fine by me, but I dont know about you but everyone I play with says if it ain’t 4v4, and is like 2v2 or 3v3 there shouldn’t be sword because you cant take out a camping sword with less then 4 BR’s or any amount of BR’s at that, also the shotgun is garbage online so you can’t say “Oh just get the shotgun” but, its up to you.

Well, you can stick the person with the sword, OR you can just take him out with smg and magnum, or just double team. Iono, I usually just go for the stick and that’s it. I’ll see what the settings will be though. There prolly wont be a radar so therefor it might be slightly harder to camp with sword. But honestly, I dunno how the settings will work, we’ll have to work something out in pregrame lobby.

True you can stick him and SMG - Magnum him BUT SMG - Magnum doesn’t kill them fast enough if he is close enough to you, and Sticking doesn’t always work on a camping sword, trust me if you have someone good like the people I play with useing the sword there is almost 1 99& chance you wont kill hi until he gets a damn running riot atleast.

But I suck with the sword for some reason. I always miss, and I dont camp enough with it I just run out and try killing everyone, I guess the power of the sword goes to my head and I feel like I cant be killed, LOL!!

Lets play sometime today.

… :lame:

Lmao, btw, haq, i don’t even know what was going on, i just saw you yellin so i told joo to stfu. I apologize, i forgot i’m teh noob here, but not on halo2. Say w/e about me here, i don’t give a damn, but joor gonna have to prove yourself on live. Send me a friend request if you feel you need to own me -_-’

18 TS. Would be at least a 19 in Skirm, but every other game you get standbyed or dummied, so its impossibly hard to get past 15.

i love you kids who get so fiesty about your halo rank and skills. especially you haq!