• Injustice2
  • Tekken7
  • Mortal Kombat XL
  • King of Fighter 14
  • BlazBlue CentralFiction
  • Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2
  • Other

0 voters

Kinda Interested to see what games are on Top and by what margin.
Feel free to post the name of the title when its not listed and you choose the option - other.

Still playing VF5FS here.
I also play Super Turbo, but I wouldn’t say it’s my main game.

1 Like

interesting to see that the majority of you guys seem to play other titles then the current “newest” ones.
feel free to post which titles that are.

Shocked that MK is so low… I’ve been playing that so much since release. Just can’t be beaten with Kung Lao :slight_smile:

1 Like

everyone is playing inju…oh wait…

Nitroplus is my main game.

1 Like

with so many games to pick…why nitroplus?

Because it’s perfect.

I bounce between SF5 and skullgirls. with intention on grinding the classic Alpha games when the Anniversary Collection drops

1 Like

Fantasy Strike and Soul Calibur II player here. I find that despite me buying into the newer fighting games like SFV, DBFZ, and T7, I just find them disappointing from a mechanics and playability standpoint compared to the ease of play and rock solid mechanics of those 2 games. like they just have too many mechanics and BS gimmicks baked into them for me to care about them. Id probably play VF5:FS if it came out on Steam, but alas, tis a dream.

2 Likes

Nitroplus, Unib(st), koihime enbu, kof97(globalmatch), ggxrd2, dbfz

I hear you lordxmugen, that’s why I’m a huge fan of the older fighting games from capcom/snk, they’re more fun too!

1 Like

ST is love, ST is life.

Its not my main game, but I play Injustice a lot when I have a lot of time on my hands, which is rare.

My main game is Virtua Fighter 5 (not the streamlined Tekken-esque FS shit) and will continue to be until SEGA graces the world with a worthy sequel.

It’s called posturing.

Samurai Shodown V Special here. I loved the game back when I was still playing it by myself but then found out there was a community of folks playing it on Fightcade and some other online clients, so I started going at it seriously and haven’t looked back. I went to my first offline tourney up in Toronto a few weeks ago and won it, and that’s in a place where there’s a sizeable local scene for the game so the work is paying off.

In addition to that, I’ve been able to play against and get in contact with a lot of OG and more recent top players, so that’s been a real bonus.

1 Like

thats a series i wish would make a comeback.

We’re hoping they’ll make a new Samsho game, but even if they don’t, 5sp has seen quite a resurgence since the PSN release. There are weekly TRF tournies in Japan that they post videos of, our own samsho discord has been getting a lot of pings and the lobby in fightcade generally has people playing almost all the time, which is a far cry from a year ago at this time. We even have Japanese & Korean players coming over for Evo to compete in the 5sp tourney and the turnout isn’t bad for a game that just kind of starting to get its legs.

Either way, if 5sp ends up being it, I’d be ok with that. You should come play a few games sometime @appo!

2 Likes