I am Champ!
Dont stop me!

Listen closely,

he says “I got spayed”

you can hear the S.

i kid you not

at least you don’t go through what i did with terry’s “Are you okay? Buster”

Maybe he is saying “I gots payed.”

I think the gagaga yyou are saying is just him saying hahaha. Because a headbutt would be illigal in boxing so he is doing a little underhanded action and lauging about it.

hey i think he says “I am Jam” when he rips of his shirt.

You know guys. I know what he is saying. You guys can’t understand shit. He obviously says-
HA HA HA AHA HA! Look at the idiots on shoryuken trying to figure this out. I WILL MUMBLE MORE!!!

Keep in mind that games in Engrish,so its “No Stop Me”… Like Can’t beat me…“I am Champ” kinda like Guiles…RETS GO…The other one is “I (Mastur) bate”

hahahaha Jon and Shen, thanks for the memories…

the best part is people thought you guys were serious.

Balrog and Guile have the greatest lines.
“Non stop meeeat”
“Rice Barrel”
“THIS IS GOING TO A MATCH TO REMEMBER…FIGHT!”

:lol:

This is futile. You people who are taking this seriously have obviously NOT considered the following points:

Balrog is a boxer. That means, lots of hits to the head. That means, lots of dead brain cells.
Balrog started from a poor background (assumption), so he probably learned the slang of his neighborhood, not standard English.
Balrog is black. (Not to disrespect Black people). Generally speaking, black people with the type of character that Balrog is trying to imitate prefer to use their own dialect (previously known as Ebonics, but now preferred to be called AAVE: African American Vernacular English). This means that he uses different slang, grammar, etc. than what we learn in standard English.
His voice talent is Japanese. As mentioned before, this makes him a victim to Engrish, so again, this makes it further removed from standard English.
Balrog’s missing teeth. Probably doesn’t make that much of a difference, but it should be noted.
Balrog’s weight is higher than his combined SAT score (fact-based interpretation).

When all of these are added up, it’s clear this is an excercise in futility. So we should all go watch televised sporting events and drink beer. :smiley:

he says I am jam…

Here’s the proof

I thought he was saying “I am Jim” in a REALLY redneck kinda voice…you know?
“I got big” in another weird voice where the “i” kind of sounds like “a”

what are the different things he says whe u charge up his PPP attack? it sounds like he’s shouting out numbers

Wow, really old thread, it made me chuckle, so I had to go into pratice mode with the music turned off. Here’s what I got if anyone still cares.

S.Short/cr.jab/s.feirce: Randomly screams “Ho!”

Turn Punch: Rog tells you how long you’ve been charging it by shouting out a number. Awww… he can count.

Buffalo Headbutt: “Ehahahahaha…ow!”

Crazy Buffalo (kick super): Definatly sounds like “Kung POW”.

Megaton Blow (punch super): Without the music, this one comes out clear as day. He says “No… ES-cape”. The engrish made the enouciation weird, that’s all.

As for his taunts, still now freakin’ clue:

Taunt 1: Go sandbug!
Taunt 2: Breast you!

Megaton blow is the kick super and Crazy buffalo is the punch super. Just for clarification

This is an old thread.
I think gig4ls got it right, Balrog’s a boxer, expect most of them with caliber like his to have brain damage (they do matchup boxers of similar stats right?)

The taunt is “Cmon sandbag”

GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOLOLOL!!! This is the funniest thread of all time. I just got done laughing my ass off. ‘Non-stop meat’…genius.

Non stop meat… But I thought he said “I got banged!” Then Brokeback Mountain is there even before it came out!

His winning pose is “I got paid”. Without the music on this is obvious.
I always thought his intro was “Fists of weed!” but it does sound like “Non-stop meat!”