What do you think Omega will do to Juri?

As the title says.

s.LP hitting on all characters when chained.

^this, they never fixed that shit in FSE

Air EX pin that’s 100% safe on block

Fireballs without storing.

A U2 that hits both sides and moves Juri forward.

FSE at all times. With fatal errors suggestion. And mid fireballs (not ex) hitting crouchers but let her still have the store mechanic just to be even more of nuisance.

other cool things they could do:
make teleports a standalone move. make the input like DP+punch.
fuhajin store jump cancelable
more/better juggle points on sHP, maybe jHP, fuhajin store

so something like ex divekick + wallbounce followup, sHP xx fuhajin store, jump cancel jHP could work
or fuhajin store jump cancel jMP, land sHP xx ex pinwheel

cool things that they prob won’t do:
air teleports
air fireballs

Ranbu Super/Ultra

haha, switch out pinwheel with KOF kim’s hangetsuzan (forward flip kick)

They’ll give her something, anything, that’s safe on block

She shoots lasers from her tits.

switch her moves with Chae Lim’s from KOFMI2.

but seriously, for SF5 I still say she would be complete if they gave her a lunging axe kick that works as an overhead. give her a better high low game to help her open up and apply pressure to her worst match ups which are all the charge characters and she’s set.

and that laser beam should come from her FSE eye. the laser should be like devil jin’s from Tekken.

http://hitemwheretheyaint.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/tim-and-eric-universe-o.gif

Gonna repost my thoughts from other places. LK, MK, HK chain from SFxTK turned into a target combo. Retool divekick as a ground dragon kick. Ex Pinwheel now juggles into Kaisen and other things. Air fuhajins. Counter special does damage on activation

we already have sfxt juri in sfxt, if they are lazy they might do sfxt stuff but i’d rather see weirder stuff

Ultra 1 is now X Factor.

At this point I don’t have much interest in Omega mode, but my idea is that they make Juri’s normals do a significant amount of chip damage while in FSE.

still no new info on her Omega mode huh?

Would love an air throw, love air throws xD

They could recycle j.HP’s animation for a pretty sweet throw.