What do players message you after you beat them - SFxT EDITION!

As I just received my first hate mail on day 2 of playing SFxT I thought nothing would be better than to start the SFxT edition of this thread since I always find the ones in mvc3 and ssf4 forums amusing.

I joined a room that had 2 people playing as 1 team, and I totally beat the shit out of them. I nearly perfected them round 2. They clearly had no clue how to play this game yet and were just doing scrub tactics, kept jumping in on me over and over and I kept AA’ing them.

In the middle of my next match (the room only had room for 4 people, so it was the only other person in there that wasnt on his team), I received this message…

I then replied with the classic “umad?” to which he sent me this message…

to which I replied “says the salty loser sending hate mail after he loses” and I heard nothing back.

Here is the video of the match that we played that he sent hate mail over. He is the Kazuya player.

[media=youtube]CjIEYsmvQc0[/media]

lol, your team? :slight_smile:

Wow, that’s hilarious! Can’t wait to get my copy and receive hate mail too!

How do scrubby as mofos like Euphemistically get the game early and not me? I gotta hold that shit.

balrog/ryu

im actually REALLY surprised at how bad people are online. i assume people that went OUT of their way to get this game early like the people on this forum are actually into fighters and take them seriously, otherwise they would not rush out to go get it before street date. i’ve only faced a handful of people online who actually have any competency at this game.

MMM nice team.
I’m either going to go Yoshimitsu/Ibuki or Yoshi/Hworang.

NorCal is shit tier when it comes to breaking street date.

i havent gotten any hate mail yet. maybe tomorrow. lol

We should ‘take’ that guys SF x T and give it to a random person on the forum… called Voxeril…

Oh hell yes, I’m looking forward to page after page of Dark Ryu + Dark Ken players sending rage mail about juggles being cheap.

“No skill scrub bullshit, I can’t even fight back”

but you did kick me out of your room lol

Sorry man. I should probably punch these people out in person on the line when they pick it up.

j/k I don’t condone violence.

Mom & pop stores for lifeeeeeeeee!!! Support your local game stores, not retail chain stores!!!

if i did its cause of lag.

Gamestop has NorCal on lockdown. Last Mom & Pop shop I knew about up here got closed down for selling burnt games like 6-7 years ago.
Whatever though going to pick this up at midnight launch with Mass Effect 3.

So far I haven’t played much online because the online is pretty bad right now, but I’ve gotten kicked out a few times, IDK, I’m assuming lag to stay positive.

nope. Wasn’t the first time you’ve done it either, you’ve done it in other games as well.

Haha no it wasn’t, it was because he was on like a 10 streak and beating everyones ass pretty free. I was in there too and we all had full bars.

I also just remembered that I have the match in my player logs. I’m at my mother in laws now but when I get home I’ll upload the match to YouTube for the lulz.

Exposed

The 2nd part of my post was referring to the picture in my original post not the projectjustice lobby we were all in … just to clarify.