What assist should I be running?

I play Nova, Dante, Doom and I’m stuck as to what assist I should be using. Plasma beam is standard. However I’ve had my fair share of good games with Doom missiles but I’m really liking Doom rocks. Their slow and people usually get hit by em somewhere down the line and I can confirm into a combo. What do you guys think is the best for my team setup?

I would rank his assists like this

1st - hidden missiles ( OTG, exellent for extended combos, extremely effective with mobile/teleport characters ie. dante, magneto, vergil)
2nd - plasma beam (high durability, quick startup, easy to hitconfirm off of with most characters, excellent for extended combos
3rd - molecular shield ( not what it used to be, does nice chip damage, can be used to extend combos and provides to setup your offense)

for your team specifically I would run missiles because of Dante, although plasma beam can do the same thing, using missiles can help extend your nova combos and if I remember correctly, you can do your air combo while missiles hit the opponent mid combo and it wont mess up your combo with nova.
another important aspect is that missiles can help lock down the opponent so you can go for the nasty ADD light overhead with nova once or twice before the opponent can get space.

Hope this helps.