What are your go-to BnBs?

I’m very new to this game and fighting games in general, what are you go to bnbs? nothing too difficult please

Ok i hope this doesnt come off wrong, but just to let you know dont make threads for this kind of question post it in the gerneal combos/guide thread and let someone get back to you. other wise ppl will hate you or aviod your question( or both).

Now i will answer your question, if your really new and dont have much execution stick to the basic Mp/cr.Mp,Hp/Cr.Hp,S.Mp,Mp,Hp,S land PurifcationxxChaotic Flame.
If you have a little better exection you can Go for the basic Flight combo. Cr.Lp/Mp,Cr.Hp,S Mp,HpxxFlight,Lp,HpxxDark Hole,Mp,(You can drop one of these Mp’s if it cause the Hp,S to miss)Mp,Hp,S PurificationxxChaotic Flame.

I still use c.LHS, sj.MMHS, dp.M, qcf.AA frequently. Simple and reliable, and does good damage.

call Dr. Doom (plasma beam) , teleport, j.H, c.LMHS, sj.MMHS, call Wesker (Samurai Edge) & fly, j.H, j.S, c.M, S, sj.MMHS, purification L or M --> Chaotic Flames, DHC into (if corner) —> Doom Sphere Flames. around 900,000+
or
call Dr. Doom (plasma beam) , teleport, j.H, c.LMHS, sj.MMHS, call Wesker (Samurai Edge) & fly, j.H, j.S, c.M, S, sj.MMHS,
(if corner) 2D1C, Dark Hole L --> Chaotic Flames, DHC into Doom Sphere Flame. around 1,100,000+
(if not corner) 3D0C, Dark Hole M/H —Chaotic Flames, DHC into Doom Photon Array. around 900,000+

Those are my most common ones I go for.

Could I use Bolts of Balthakk to replace Plasma Beam or is it too weird of a beam assist? Also, do you think I should stick with EoA for Dormammu or try out Bolts instead?

EoA is a really good tool for spacing if that’s your style of play since it does have some projectile durability, but I would definitely take some time to get in the lab with bolts. The lock down time that it gives you allows for some nasty teleport or hi/low mix-ups. Dorm also does really good with a beam type assist. I use Doom’s plasma beam myself. Bolts also does not knock down the opponent, but instead staggers them, so it is a little easier to hit confirm off of via random call or mixup.