West LA - Weekend Casuals - Sawtelle/Olympic

With work being like it is for me…I don’t think I’m even going to make it to Revelations.

I’m hoping things calm down next weekend for casuals though. I’ll let ya’all know =\

All good, gotta make that money right?

Good looking out meccha. I will register for Revelations today and also will be playing SFxT, P4U and AE2012. It looks like ill be going out to the event early :smiley:

MAGNIFIQUE

Such a troll. Your shit will not work on the long run! :slight_smile: SALTY. It looks like they extend the registration and I will be at revelations. The only problem now that ill be going solo on Friday :smiley: dat SFXTK

22B with Teddie ftw!

Soooo I fractured my foot this weekend and officially just chilling today. Hit me up for some online games. GT is my name… Any volunteers to assist me at revelations!!! lol

damn son what happened? My bad I saw your game invite but you got me last game before work, I’m off tomorrow so I’ll play, yo I’ll help you out, thank goodness for elevators at the Santa Monica Place

Was skateboarding rocking rainbows instead of real shoes. I’m down to play today fosho!

Good meeting up with the majority of ya’all yesterday. Apparently I’m better at CS:GO than SSF4…gonna have to fix that.

Yo, can I get in on this? I just moved from the east coast this year. I live in Mid-Wilshire. been jonesing for some good comp in 3s and SF4! (also if anyone plays Soul Calibur 2 I’m all over that shit)

Thanks for the games earlier Jawang, probably not going to stream next games if it affects the game quality that badly. I’ll be on tomorrow night streaming my attempts to work on Cody combos.

for sure, this goes on almost every week now, anyone in the area is welcome, PM for info

I’m in the same area. Any Marvel?

Here’s the archived stream from yesterday

We’ll fix the sound quality next week. Cross Counter WestLA #esports

There are a couple marvel players that come and I have the game, but recently it’s been mostly AE. There are two setups though, so there might be some marvel depending on who comes that week

I’m a marvel player! (at least I try)… We have been playing mostly AE, but out of the group we play: umvc, sfxt, persona, 3s… Everyone plays AE and then everyone has at least one other fg they are into. We have a solid crew and always looking for more peeps.

I’m gonna be late again; Back in the office for another team tomorrow. I’ll text Jason when I’m out.

EDIT: Was thinking of picking up a webcam for the stream with all this OT money so people could see our ugly mugs on the stream. Any thoughts?

I don’t think we have a meet up tomorrow…but will see

Huh. I’ll keep an eye on the thread. Swore we were going weekly, but maybe I’m just a crazy man.