West LA - Weekend Casuals - Sawtelle/Olympic

Sorry I’ve been such a flake, but in my defense, working for money seems slightly more important than playing =\

I’m trying to find the time, I swear =\

Hey guys I moved to the Venice/Mar Vista Area a few weeks ago. Really close to Centinela and Venice Blvd. I play sfae and umvc I would love to get some offline casuals to get myself ready for Revelations (Santa Monica Tourny Aug 17-19)… I’m sure most of you would like to do the same. Please hit me up via PM if you want to practice. I’m just renting a room atm so I could have one person over to train, but it would prob be easier to meet up elsewhere. I am also a 420 friendly player :slight_smile:

Yo mecha I’m down to play some Marvel! Also, Jawang the Zangieff you played last Wednesday is on stream right now LOL

I’ll be hosting this Saturday 8/4, PM for info, hope to see some new people

Any of yall play KoF?

Past few weeks have been mostly SF4, but there’s room for at least 2 setups. Not sure if other people play, I’d be down to learn if you don’t mind dealing with new players

BTW, meet is tomorrow night, if anyone else is interested, PM me and I’ll send info

Good games guys. Jawang your sakura is solid! Fun marvel games Strawberry… Need more meet ups before Revelations!!!

Ggs guys, sorry Mecha, I know Vergil is retarded haha but I don’t think it’s as bad as my Phoenix team I’m adding you on xbl now

ggs today. gotta love that one button auto-combo lol…

I’ll host next saturday too (8/11), PM me for info, come by for casuals and revelations practice
In the meanwhile, I’ll see if we can setup a third system somehow

da homie

GGz I still suck. Im officially putting ae2012 on the side now :slight_smile:
P4U all the way for me.

dude what are we gonna do for ReveLAtions? I just registered for Persona and I noticed I haven’t really played a person just the dummy and cpu, online didn’t count … Any word on the 360 patch netcode is ass…

still pending on revelations…If i do go to revelations it will be for AE and P4U or maybe SFxT?, BBEX?. P4U patch is out for 360

I picked up P4U, but as bad as I am at AE, SFxT, and Marvel, I’m much worse at Persona. Still want to learn it, though.

Still not sure what (if anything) I’m doing for Revelations.

Sup fellas. Just signed up for AE and UMVC3 @ Revelations… Better see Tekin, Strawberry, and Jawang there!!! Lets get another sesh in this week!!! I’m playing some offline matches tomorrow if anyone is down…

yo mecha I think Jawang is holding cazzys?

Sorry I can’t make it today for the meet up, currently in SF for a wedding. Im still pending on the Revelations; hoping they don’t close reg until Wednesday

WTf is cazzys? do you mean la casa?

I’m down for them cazzys

MAGNIFIQUE! Ask Tournament Legacy if you can register at the door if not

I can’t make it today either :’( 3 people called in “sick.” when they’re posting party pics on instagram. You guys wanna play sometime during the evening this week Jawang is a working man? so not ready for either of the 3 I registered for.

Spectator badges will be sold online and at the door and are valid for all three days; tournament entrants however will need to register beforehand online at, we are very proud to provide, our lowest registration fee ever! Tournament entrants will NOT be allowed to register for the event during the days of the tournament! You must pre-register online before August 12 for any of the official tournaments listed, online registrations will close at 11:59p.m. on August 12! *Last minute emergency registrations will occur STRICTLY on Thursday August 16th from 9a.m-12p.m with a late registration fee of $40. *

I really need another session offline(not like its really going to help). I work FT so I can only play at night, Mon/Wed/Thurs would probably be the best days for me.