Welcome

I definitely agree with archer and nagata lock seeings as they are 1337 members of our canadian sf scene their opinions make a lot of sense

British columbia is closer to seattle then it is to britain or japan so why force us to be a part of the world fighting game scene when the american borders are just a few minutes away.

PUT US BACK WHERE WE WERE BABY!!

this site was created to bring SF players together its kinda like democracy a governemnt for the people by the people

a SF community by the SF players for the SF players

if those players inputs arent even asked or acknowledged whats the point?

no one likes to admit they are wrong or to have made a bad decision but i think the moderators should swallow their pride and respect the players wishes.

k thx bye

The american government doesnt want canadiens to talk to americans. They dont want us going done to play video games.

In america video games = violent crime. So if we play video games. and we arent from america. and we goto america to PLAY these video games. we are creating violent crime. foreign violent crime = terrorism.

So america doesnt want terrorists like us.

i dunno. that didnt make too much sense.

how about this

PUT IS BACK IN NORTHWeST YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

GEEaARRGGHHHGHGHHH!!

The rest of the world, eh???

Anyways I think this matters more out east than it does back west.

Tourney in downtown Canada in 2 weeks, folks.

Since I was asked to chime in:
It’s too early for me to really have a feel for this. I think there’s a great natural affinity across the US border, though. Seattle and BC are much more related than BC and Ontario or BC and Mexico. There’s a number of Mexicans who’ve contact me about wanting US (socal) players to come to their tourneys. And etc.
BC would be much more interested in Seattle tourneys (and vice versa) than in Ontario tourneys… the same is true for other regions.

Overall, it’s a little weird, but I see why it’s been done.

exactlty…

:rofl: :rofl:

I think they should make Canadian provinces seperate regions, and categorize American threads with the rest of the world.

PENIS POWER!!!

let me just say this

there is not a SINGLE PERSON OUT THERE

who can beat me in a best of 7 set in all of mvc2, cvs2, third strike AND ARM WRESTLING!!!

THAT IS MY STATEMENT, AND I WILL STAND BY IT!!! IN ALL OF THE WORLD… I CLAIM THAT: I AM THE SUPREME MASTER OF ALL OF THOSE COMBINED!!!

ohhhh, there be a plenty of players who can beat me in many of those three games… but to do that AND beat me in arm wrestling… fuck i’ll throw in ping pong in there too just so i can narrow down my potential of defeat!

i challenge the world to this… i pray that i am correct in my statement

LOL SpiderTao at it again.

forget ping pong, I challenge u in mahjong

LOLOL is it wrong that i don’t know how to play majong?!?!?!?!?

what kinda chinaman am i you people ask???

THE GOOD LOOKING KIND!!!

OHHHHHHH SNAP!!! HAHAHA SYYYKING i’m syking

tao your such a syker

they should hand you an award just for being tao

OHH CANNNAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OUR HOMEEEEE ANNDDD NAAATIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDDDD!!!
TRUEEE PATRIOT LOVEEEEEE IN ALLL THY SONS COMMANNNNDDDDDDD!!!
WITH GLOWING HEARTS WEE SEEE THEEE RIGHTTTTS
THEEE TRUEE NORTH STRONNGGGG AND FREEEEEEEEEEEE
FROM FARRR AND WIDEEEE OHHH CANNNAADAAAAAAAAA!!!
WEE STAND ON GUARD FORRR THEEEEEEEEEE!!!
GOD KEEEPP OUR LAAANNNDDDDDDDDDDD!!!
GLORIOUS AND FREEEEEE!!!
OHHHH CANANAANANANANNDAAA WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEEE!!!
OOOOOOHHHHH CAAAAAANNNAAAADAAA WEEEE STAND ON GUARD, FOR THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

<= Canadian living in the US.

ps. Canada > US

in terms of land

canada’s the second biggest country on earth

the biggest being MY PENIS!

Tao = Asian
Tao claims he has large penis

DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.

have you ever seen his penis?

and the joke TOTALLY flies by Roy.

WOOSH.

I thought the entire point of having the “World” section is so that people who are traveling or living outside of North America won’t have to post in Fighting Game Discussion with threads like “who plays #$%&#$%& in #%$#&” to find people to game with. With the way this section is setup right now, you might as well change the section name to “Canada: Discussion & Matchmaking” because pretty much every thread on the first page is Canada related and it’s not making it easy to find threads pertaining to the rest of the world.

what Calpis Soda said!

Canada should assimilate California and New York

Then the USA would be completely useless.

Pocari brought up a good point, but it’s just not one page. Look at the total amount of pages full of threads, and you’ll see 90% of them are all canadian. So much for the forum “representing” the world.

Whatever though I guess, if the SRK admins really cared, they would of already did something, or dare I say, say something.