Weird properties on OTG Shield Slash w/ Spencer assist

So, not sure if this has been known since the dawn of time, but I found something interesting with Cap and Spencer’s Horizontal grapple assist. Now normally in the corner, after you OTG with Light Shield Slash, the shield doesn’t ever hit on the way back. But for some weird reason, if you call Spencer assist right before OTG-ing, the shield will OTG, Spencer grabs them back down to the ground, and then the shield OTGs again letting you get a relaunch. I’m not exactly proficient in Marvel, so I’m not sure exactly how useful this may be, but I had definitely never seen any situation in which the shield actually OTG’d on the way back.

I’m pretty sure that is known but has very limited uses as far as I can see when the slanted one opens up options for resets and can do relaunches.

Slant shot assist also does pretty much the same thing. Might as well use that one. L. SS always had OTG properties on both hits, but most characters aren’t in hard knockdown state that long so you never see it. If you want to see another example of it, get a happy birthday in the corner and knock the opponent’s characters down. Call Magneto hypergrav assist + light shield slash. The first hit will otg the character, the hypergrav will put them in statis for a second, and then the second hit of the shield slash will hit the assist character allowing you to convert off of the happy birthday without immediately hyper cancelling your light shield slash into hyper charging star.