Weekly Boba, Ramen, Genki Sushi, Rhythm Games and more at RoundONE Southcenter Weds or Thurs?

Hi Bill,

If you look at the top of the screen, the image gets a bit distorted sideways, like it leans a bit to the side. Also the image is ever so slightly blurry, like the sharpness needs a touch of adjustment. The color balance and contrast are perfectly fine. Maybe needs degausing?

Another problem with the ST machine is it is almost COMPLETELY silent. You can’t hear any of the audio cues which does interfere with gameplay. I know it’s getting drowned out a bit by in the groove, but if it was turned up at least enough so that we could hear the sound effects it would be a huge improvement. As-is you completely can’t hear anything from ST.

BTW how are the machines doing, are they pulling in enough?

Also bill there was some people by the in the groove machine yesterday with a screw driver messing with things in the back of the machine I don’t know if you are aware of that but they look suspicious.

Also thanks for the cabs and such ST coin slot was awakard so I hope that gets fixed!

Also is there a chance we’ll be seeing other games there as well? Maaaaaybe mario kart or virtual cop 3 ^^ thanks bill!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Bill what is the best number to call if there’s a bunch of people there and we have a problem with a machine?

I think the Neo Geo Battle cab is kinda getting neglected over there, there’s a bunch of people here who like Fist of the Northstar (AKA Hokuto No Ken), which is also on the atomiswave board, so if you have that or can pick it up cheap I think it’d make better use of the floorspace than Neo Geo Battle…or put an MVS in there with KOF 98, 2002 and Garou, you would be the only place in WA that has Garou arcade and KOF 98 right now that I know of. We used to go to Gametown just for KOF.

Just my suggestions, thank you so much for listening to us, if you support us we will continue to support you. :tup:

I was there earlier afternoon and there was someone fixing the ST cab I believe. It looked like he was fixing the stick and buttons, but he could have did other things as well, not for sure as I left before he was done.

I think all of the machines in the arcade should have a sticker with the phone # (253-564-7892) on it. When you call during off-hours you can leave a phone message with a description of what happens (and they get on it ASAP it would seem). On the AE cab, the sticker is on the top right of the cabinets.

When I was a Cool Guy and played DDR/ITG a lot and a pad sensor went out or something, a lot of times there’d be someone there to fix it hours after problem was reported. Broken record at this point, but Bill and his techs own real hard.

lol ive had 4 fights in silver coin. all them dudes were free. one fight was 5 vs 1.

joshimitsu for sf5 please. top tier

Sure, we can give ST more volume. As far as Neo Geo Battle Colliseum, it left Acme last week.
Yes, our repair service number is 253 564 7892, and is posted on each machine. You will always get an answering machine, which in turn let’s our techs know where the trouble calls are. Normal respone time is 2-3 hours.
The guys working in back of the dance game are the ones that take care of the new game program. It is all custom, very cool if you are in to dance games.

was there last night… n there was a guy there fixing all of the mechines… so i think everything is good for now… but i did see some regular folks smashing buttons lol… so well see…

Volume up 10% on AE, volume turned way up on ST. Hope you all like the volume levels now. Yes, this old man made it up tho Acme today.
Looked at the monitors. Yes, I can see what is being mentioned. Specialized monitor tech will be adjusting soon. May turn out to be a charecteristic of the marriage of these monitors to our X2 Taito system, but we will find out for sure.

See you guys again next monday i’ll be there around 6ish again

anyone interested in going tonight?

Sorrry dog tonight got plans gonna be grindin

i’ll probably be there sometime tonight.

or earlier

Me and ghrrk is droppin by at 630!

We got any food plans tonight? I’m down for sushiland again.

Just so there is no confusion next time, from now on if we’re going to all try to meet up to eat, we meet at ACME first and then roll out to get some food. :tup:

I had fun, it is great playing games in the arcade again with friends.

Yup always meet at acme sometimes I might jisy mess with acme Happy hour since its really good.

Shout outs to the people that came
Rowtron
Future
Pyeek
Shredder
Hyre
Heavy D
Deezo
Mikehascookies
Joshimitsu
TanakaForce
NickTram
Hyorin
Airthrow
Brentobox
Rickclops
Dr.DoomKills!!
Jeff Bie

Til next time!

AxelKelly where you at?!

Me and KK were streaking the rows for AE and ST at the same time-WHOEVER EATS THE MOST WINS

Rollin to acme today for cinco de mayo specials