Weekly Boba, Ramen, Genki Sushi, Rhythm Games and more at RoundONE Southcenter Weds or Thurs?

Screw ins are fine if the surfaces are flush and they are adjusted with a wrench or pliers, yeah they will come out if you just finger tighten them.

Be there around 8ish, Brent gimme a call when you’re at Sushiland…

ill try to be there around 7-730

Yup i’ll probably be there around 6ish

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

If I am not exhausted after the gym I will try to stop by for ESSUTEEE.

might be able to make it tomorrow had to go to tacoma today for a bit.

good game fellas… good to see u crank eye… can’t wait to do it again…

Good shit everyone snow its kriangkrai! Lol but see you guys next week maybe for some jolibees instead of sushiland.

Shoutouts to everyone that came out

Airthrow
Pablo
Beasley
Brentobox
Axel
Deezo
Joshimitsu
Tjdueceosix
Heavy D
TanakaForce
Mikehascookies
Nolander
Hyre
Hyre cousin David
Unlimited
The guile player
And hyori

See you guys again next week

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Nice to see peeps show up. Not sure how often I can make it out but the set up is great. If someone can notify Mr. Bill about the faulty coin slots on ST that would be great. Otherwise, very nice.

i will notify bill on his facebook page.
If someone can post bill’s number i can call him. He usually has a sticker (silver and black) on all this machines that has his number on it.

hey thanks for the games everyone, i finally got some good AE practice in…rest in peace Guile meter and sonic hurricane…you both suck! Im going to have to turtle more _ _’

That was fun as hell.

Shoutouts to Julien’s O. Sagat being completely free to me, and also for thinking he’s tight for random Chun li walking-SPD throw that dizzies me to walk up normal attack for death like he actually did something.

That cab would be practically PERFECT if the coin slot was fixed, I also wouldn’t mind a monitor adjustment too, I can see that it is not adjusted properly because I am anal about arcade setups but I’m sure 90% of people cannot see the multiple things wrong with the picture. I’m a perfectionist.

I can’t wait for the first person to get cussed out and/or physically assaulted by some random southcenter scrub. I NEVER go to southcenter, I don’t enjoy environments with no class, if I’m gonna get shot somewhere I at least want to bleed out in an upscale gangster environment. Not Southcenter. :rofl:

I had as much fun just talking with you guys as playing games, it was too fun, can’t wait for next monday.

…says the guy with the best streak of the night. haha. GGs everyone!

haha when ppl went out for sushi, I ended up playing a few guys who got hella salty and said I was cheating because I used too many sonic booms…even though I only threw like six in a round because I didn’t need to spam…they all quit playing me and I ended up playing Arcade mode twice through lol…shout outs for FLW being 3rd in the standings!:rofl:

The cool thing about the SFAE cab is that it’s impossible for someone to slam your face into the monitor unlike what happened to Cody at Silvercoin back in the day. :rofl:

What is up with the monitors not being perfect? Needs more brightness or contrast, or less? We are also anal about our monitors, and want that shit adjusted to the best it can be. Frank did message via Facebook, and we had service there today for the coin problems on the old turbo. How is it working for you guys now?
Thx,
Bill

^ this guy is badass

Damn, Bill. You’re hella quick. Another thing we noticed is that the volume for SSFIVAE is pretty low and get’s drowned out pretty badly by “In The Groove” (I think it’s called). Is there any way to get AE’s Volume turned up or In The Groove’s volume turned down a bit? Or both maybe?

Had a great time. Loved the cab. I will be back every Monday (at least).

I should be up there myself hopefully tomorrow, no later than Thursday and will check out the volume. Maybe we can inch it up a bit. With it’s placement near the arcade entrance, the Acme people would like us to keep it down a bit, but there could be room to up it a bit. :slight_smile:
Still wondering WTF blows about the monitor adjustments?

Thanks Bill. You’re that dude.