"We want Ken" thread!

Seeing Verendus, a trustworthy source at GAF, hinting that Ken won’t be in makes me afraid.

Please Capcom don’t do it… I understand MvC and the lack of Ken… But not STREET FIGHTER.

Ken is like Luigi to Mario. Vegeta to Goku. Scorpion to Sub-Zero…

Actually Ken is like Ryu the face of the whole franchise!

And no, I won’t take the excuse, that he will appear later on as DLC or whatever. He needs to be in from the very start!

If you don’t want to have so many “shotos” just make Ken like in Omega Mode, even if he already has been unique enough!

Ken is busy with his newborn baby. Also these kinds of threads are forbidden. Ugh, the shame you brought upon yourself…

If he’s not in this he’ll be in Super SFV. I love Ken but it’s no biggie.

There isn’t a snowballs chance in hell that Ken won’t make the cut. That would be like Luigi not being in a Mario game.

Oh wait that actually happened (Mario 64). But no, trust me man, no worries, he’ll be in the game, and we can all enjoy scrubby Ken players in online matches for years to come ( I mean eternity).

This is one of the most pointless threads I could have imagined.

U shall not

>Trustworthy source
>NeoGAF
>Trustworthy
U WOT M8

Verendus was the guy who originally leaked FFXV as a rename from FFVersusXIII and also SFV being a PS4 exclusive. He has been right multiple times and if this E3 matches with some of the stuff he said. Then I guess you can be assured Ken isnt in.

Also with the 16 Character roster confirmed and every character being completely different , Ken does seem less likely.

First people cry about too many shotos then about not enough shotos. Such is life in soviet srk.

Verendus love to troll and joke using half truth

I see it as Ken will maybe not be in starting cast, then crybabies will scream theyr pain and Verendus will raid the Gaf thread and eat theyr souls

But Ken (if is’nt in from beginning) will almost surely be in the first expansion.
For them make absolute zero sense don’t include Ken, but can have some logic use him as a selling tool for DLC

What’s sure is that this will be the SF chapter where they can get more creative with him, the game design basically implore to show the difference between him and Ryu

Ryu design itself seem o suggest it, he never been so extreme on “Ryu’s qualities”:
-he’s slower than ever -> Ken is going to be clearly faster
-single strike like a monster -> multiple hits/combos stuff
-great focus on hadokens -> Vtrigger will powerup shoryukens
-emphasis on defense with the parry -> probably he will get some mobility assault tool
-given importance to the electric element -> FIRE

If i was a Ken fan i will not be worry at all, at worst you will have to wait few extra months the first cast expansion
Positive side is that later introduction and need to sell it, mean that Ken will likely be at least decent tier

As shotos go, I’d rather have Akuma. Demon flips, dive kicks, air fireball, and srk off tatsu make him different and more interesting to me

A Shin v-trigger would be dope too

As the forums rules state, no threads for unconfirmed characters.