Watercolors in Motion - The Amaterasu Video Thread

Another MarlinPie video

[media=youtube]j60lxmq009c&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

Oh, I like that.

Are there any other videos around?

uhhhh heres a little weapon switch combo. kind of a variation of trag13’s combo 5 but whatever

[media=youtube]QXmXzAD3MMU[/media]

The op is the worst possibile. Three posts reserved and he doesn’t even copy the links people write here.
Frizzy350 do something.

i found this video, and i think the ammy user here is good…

[media=youtube]GQnnZYFrNio[/media]

This is pure Vitamin C style Ammy play. If you ever wanted to know what would happen if Ammy and Minimum Effort got together and had a love child then look no further, this is it:

YouTube - SOVA Woodbridge 4/9/2011 - Winback vs Joe E.
YouTube - SOVA Woodbridge 4/9/2011 - D0N vs Winback [WF]
YouTube - SOVA Woodbridge 4/9/2011 - D0N vs Winback [GF]

@WINBACK, nice, I like your team. Really good play, need to work on better combos though. I can tell you like sun disc, but try glaive stance. It’s really good too. Awesome range, greater damage, more mobility, and when you can hit confirm and alternate between them on block whooooooo damn. I need to work on that too, but yeah I like your pressure.

I’m trying to get a team together, Right now I use AmmyB-TronB-MagzA/DoomA. Basically same idea as yours invincible assist for pressure and gtfo-ness, beam assist to get in. I wanted to use a projectile, so I decide between Mags/Doom/IM as anchor. I don’t like Iron Man, and I’d rather have Magneto as 3rd over Doom even though he’s awesome. I never even though of Chris, how is his projectile as an assist? Does it lose to a lot of other projectiles? I might switch to Haggar because I like how his assist hits front and back. And chris seems pretty tight, like the chip damage he does in x factor + did you know he does over 200% damage in lvl 3?

Nice matches, Winback. I’d suggest finishing off your aerial combos without super sometimes, since it adds so little damage (especially after an air throw). End the air chain with QCF+H, pick the opponent back up off the ground with M S (or just S) and finish up with 3H’s and S in air. You can also go for a reset after the M pickup, if they recover neutral or backward it’s another easy throw.

Also with Haggar assist handy I’d go after Sentinel with Ammy more often, although the chip damage is a real pain to deal with.

Here goes some of my Ammy play. I just picked her up about a week ago or so. Really having fun with her. Let me know what you think everyone.

[media=youtube]IbYhpzT_CF4[/media]
[media=youtube]UKYMiOsaBbs[/media]
[media=youtube]9VWRV3KFX24[/media]
[media=youtube]zu2_Ud52zKM[/media]

I had ALOT of trouble with this guys Spidey and Shuma. He was overall better player but still. Any ideas on how to combat it??
[media=youtube]wnf8mQlWGAA[/media] <<

Here is some ammy shuma tron and ammy hulk shuma homefight gameplay=)the channel just opened and the matches there are pretty old =)but i will upload a new mash every week with more skillful players from our community =)

Youtube.com/shkodo

More videos with Amaterasu!

[media=youtube]HiolqbnwoSA"[/media]
[media=youtube]3BSEB59D8c4"[/media]
[media=youtube]9LleYsXLTFw"[/media]
[media=youtube]rprM3A0JuOM"[/media]
[media=youtube]zFyFzDeFRBc"[/media]

See team combos with Amaterasu on my YouTube channel!

Have you guys ever heard of a player by the name of LLND? Personally I think he has a very unique team. Here are some Vids Striderzer0 recorded

Would anyone like for me to make a new video thread? I mean this current one is extremely dead and the op hasn’t updated the op since its inception in february. Plus I would like to take an active part in trying to make this thread as a whole more lively.

Im down for a new thread if need be.

[media=youtube]_i3PRPYV9B0[/media]

There was a video of Ammy’s 100% combo in a mix of various chars 100%s with no assists nor X-factor. I can’t find the video anymore (probably because it was in Japanese) so I decided to remake the one of Ammy’s 100%.

[media=youtube]ixobNGsI0Wg[/media]

I had to dig through my FB messages to find that the video you’re talking about. You did recreate it perfectly though.

[media=youtube]j2p1LOCQBNE[/media]

Now that it’s here I don’t have to dig anymore to be impressed.

[media=youtube]bzJbOu6dkeA[/media]

Recent tournament I went too. Also made a good ammy comeback in grand finals video that you guys should check out :slight_smile:

[media=youtube]bgguc2piWtE[/media]

[media=youtube]-oMbMUZ7uIc[/media]

[media=youtube]pmlZjrwaaLk[/media]

Amaterasu Special Combo
[media=youtube]_zoZe8ibDDY[/media]

NeoRussell

[media=youtube]ipQ6F7v6HR4[/media]

Some Ammy stuff :slight_smile: