Want to see Blazblue and Guilty Gear on Steam?

Please consider taking 30 seconds to watch the video and make your voice heard. The Anime community is introverted as fuck but change that for a little while and get on this shit. Even if you own a PS3 and have no interest, think about the community. And think about how insane this would be for BB and GG as a whole.

I always hear complaints about the online lag on Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, and Persona 4 Arena. I think these games deserve to be released on Steam.

No, just no.

Any reason?

Why not? As far as I am concerned, these games should be on as many platforms as possible. I hate it when I talk to someone about them and they seem interested and then respond with “Yeah, I don’t have a PS3.”

PS3 only is the worst thing ever for this series in the US.

Well, the thread just asked me if I wanted to see those games on Steam. I do not. That’s all.

That’s not to say I’m opposed to those games being o Steam, only that it’s not something I particularly want.

Besides, the thread was created 7 days ago and only had 1 reply, now it has 5 (including this one), so I’m helping increase its popularity! =)

Well, you might need to brush up on your Internet Lingo or something, because in general, “No, just no.” means “OMG, WTF, why would you do that horrible thing?” not “I personally have no interest in this, but whatever.”

Getting ArcSys games onto Steam would be just about the best thing imaginable for the growth of the anime FGC. The Skullgirls and KoF communities have already absolutely exploded from the exposure, and I’m sure there would be a ton of interest among random PC gamers, anime fans, and PC SF4 players.

Please let more ASW games hit Steam. It would be really helpful to the community.

Follow the link in the video and let the guys know! This is still going!

Considering GWFL is dying out that might work out online wise. Last time they ported Blazblue to PC apparently it didn’t end well. So they’re probably not too sure about trying that again. I would actually like to see some PC versions of these games tho. That way more people can get a chance to play.

Bumping an old thread, but just wanted to let everyone know that Continuum Shift Extend is coming to Steam in September. It’s not P4A, Chrono Phantasma, or Xrd but it’s a start.

Hopefully it works out. I would love to get Xrd on pc. Playing some of these games on 4k would be B)

Are Arc System Works’ fighting games still planning to be released on Steam or did they get cancelled?

Huh? Where did you get the idea that they were “planned” for release on Steam? A few enterprising 3rd parties have managed to persuade Arc to let them release older titles (The newest one so far being BBCS:Extend) on Steam, but insofar as anyone knows, that’s as far as “plans” extend.

I’m sure people HOPE that if these re-releases make some money that they’ll start releasing ‘current’ (for whatever the hell that means in the world of Arc Sys and English releases) games on Steam, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Well sorry for asking a stupid question. I’ve been going on Steam everyday and so far Persona 4 Arena and Guilty Gear are still not released on Steam. I only saw a game that was released recently was BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND.

Did you…even read what I said?