Want to play STREET FIGHTER EX SERIES ON EPSXE AND CAPCOM VS SNK 2 ON DEMUL 0.5.6 NETPLAY

I love both these games and have been hunting for people to play with me online for a long time now. Really want to play with someone. Street Fighter EX series on epsxe and CvS2 on demul 0.5.6. please! if theres anyone PM me!

Weird I just started checking these 2 out recently too. Online is no good though unless your in E. Asia.

yup im in India and i once played tekken 3 on epsxe via p2p kaillera with a guy from russia and there was no lag at all

Alright, im just a noob with these I only picked them (EX2 and CvS1 for PS1) up recently and tried a couple times each, and I am casual besides. I haven’t really done any grinding skills with fighting games for about 15 years. So if you don’t mind winning all the time, and want to try we can check it out some time. I have never tried playing online with epsxe/kaillera before I’ll look it up. These days I have been using a different emulator called “PSP” :slight_smile:

hah…don worry bro im a noob pretty much myself…have barely played it as much as u must have…so let me know when u want to try it out…pm me…ill guide u where to download all the files from

I would also like to test out the online with demul and epsxe if thats ok with anyone.

I don’t know if this is still going but i wanna play.

oh shit, just saw this thread. im down to play, i’m in the EST time zone (toronto)

I had lagless games a few days ago on Cvs2 with a friend from Mexicali, Mexico. I am in California, ORange County, so that was very nice. We had the game running at full speed. No issues. I did play some other guy further away and it did lag a bit. This emulator works great for now. Any challengers in California or people that want to try it out?