Wallcade tourny Sept5th BB,kof12,HDR,sf4team,SF4(150$ added)cause its about f'n time

yo craz, i got some ps2 sticks for sale, let me know whats good :tup:

If there is a converter for me to use, I got my old HRAP. I hope people sign up for that BlazBlue. I won’t be beating anyone in SF4 this time around.

You def won’t be alone in Blazblue.

there and hyped

also wanna come down for some sessions next week if thats cool

Wall’s throwin another tourney? Hell yeah I’m in!

damn wish i could go. Any philly cats driving up and got room?

Good shit, I’ll definitely be there again.

just wondering, does anyone know if kof12 is really all that? pls post so that i might pick up a copy. :tup:

Just look at some match vids. Me, personally, I think it’s hot.

yo i was thinkin we should run that shit before 3S lemme kno what u think

and yo i been hearin B is out for ur bloooood

gav 12 is basic kof but its got its moments its pretty fun but 4 is better

and whats good with drunk recession after tourneys that end at 5am

Complete trash. Only new ppl to KOF (like Wilson) would like a game like this because they know nothing. Play the UM’s instead.

good looks ness, thanks for helpin me save money. Unlike wilson, tryin to bait me into buyin stimulus package’d games :lame:

but if anyone brings the game i’ll play it (kof12). Who knows, maybe its in my blood to play kof games :china:

Yeah no doubt Paul I meant casuals only for the 360, moneys tight but I may try and get someone to make a custom stick at some point with the madcatz controller we’ll see. Trying to get a dual system mod etc. SEPT 5TH YALL BETTA BRING IT!

btw t.v. Id be bringing is a SDTV think 32 inch or some shit. no lag though so its a win win.

Anybody want to play some HNK? I could use a change of pace for a bit. If there’s enough interest I can bring my copy and my PS2. Anybody?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

im hella bored and need somethin to play when im there

Another great, Paul tournament I’m going to try my best to get off.

arent you the guy who plays HnK seriously for a while… hmmmm

remember this is still my tourny if its in the way and I cant use it you might nit be able to play. I dont want ppl bringing setups and sitting on the side and playing wasting time and delaying matches for no reason. Especially because you cant use a stick get a damn hrap… no disrespect but I know what im talking about.

Oh yea and this is the guy nestor played HnK with, talking about games that suck… prove my point yet?

Hey Gavin how bout you play it yourself and then decide if you like it or not. Thats just what I would do…:rolleyes: It might be THE GREATEST GAME YOU EVER PLAYED! OMG ITS SO GOOD! lol Its fun not to much depth but fun. Oh and its new and its got new graphics.

I hope you guys can make it but I know it is far for you guys, Ill still se you at the philly tourny cant miss those big eric ec tournaments. Gotta support

And i still play it…

Why does HNK suck? Oh wait thats right, you didn’t even have it or were interested in it so you wouldn’t really know how to answer that. Maybe because its “broken”? Oh yeah, ppl still play XvSF and MvC2 and consider those games good… I wonder how a game that sucks so much made a comeback (alongside ST) to SBO last year but XII cant even make the cut in its premier year.

On the other hand tho i can tell you multiple reasons why KOFXII sucks, a few reasons being the game was obviously rushed and over-simplified to cater to graphics. Anybody thats played KOF seriously before 2009 will tell you that this game doesn’t live up to its standard and to clarify i didn’t tell Gavin not to try it but simply not to buy it as its at most worth a rental. I do hope he tries it so he can tell me how trash it is too. You guys enjoy playing the game for a whole month and forget it ever existed just like XI.

PS: Oh yea guys Vanguard Princess yo, " Its fun not to much depth but fun. Oh and its new and its got new graphics" too. [media=youtube]mNI1a0k9I5o[/media]

Yea you are right but All I was saying is play the game instead of asking if a game is good but thanks. where the fuck you been you still playing i hope so because I want revenge from last tournament.

Frame-Advantage.com is gonna be there in full force:

1. match recording
  2. player interviews
  3. live stream with commentary!