Walking around with organic deoderant

That’s like putting out a fire with gasoline. Wtf is wrong with you?? :wasted:

[media=youtube]Pz0U9CG3wF8#t=1m38s[/media]

You didn’t survive anything, you’re just too big of a fucking retard to understand that no one wants you here.

In before lock…

Sprays Febreeze…

Every now and then I forget to shower before tourneys, but I at least try and put some Old Spice on.

At NEC X, first thing I did when I woke up is I took a shower. I care for my fellow tournament players.

Every now and then I forget to shower before tourneys, but I at least try and put some Old Spice on.

At NEC X, first thing I did when I woke up is I took a shower. I care for my fellow tournament players.

Tourney players… :bluu:

real talk, I like the way my funk smells but I realize that I DON’T like the way anyone else’s funk smells and I can apply that and see that most likely nobody else wants to smell MY funk. Therefore, if I’m chillin’ around my pad alone or with my lady, there’s a good chance I’m funky. If I go out into the world, out of compassion/courtesy/whatever I put on a presentable scent.

You’re welcome, world.

edit: my dreadlocks do seem to absorb the smell of whatever I cook… I think somebody accused me of smelling like bacon once at a casuals…

Works across games too. Magic: The Gathering tourneys had a bunch of funky people except for my crew. We made sure our asses were clean before we got there. Worse is the funk plus weed smell. That is just mind blowing.

I can’t not use deoderant. After a few minutes of sweating, my arms start to get a strange itchy burning sensation. I know like.