Wakeup options

Simple question, what do you guys do on wakeup?
Specifically when being pressured with crossups or dive kicks?

On a related note, does Alisa have any reliable anti-airs? I know with 2013 she’'ll get one but until then?

I believe her destruction form st.hp works well as an aa. I don’t know if it was luck but her f.hp also worked.

So I ended up doing some testing myself, It seems her only solid wake-up is EX Boot because it has armor(is this documented anywhere?)

As far as AA, I couldn’t find any decent options. Like you mentioned destro.s.HP is good if the enemy is far enough away but you’re typically not in destro if you’re getting pressured.

Currently her st.HP has a lot of startup and isn’t very reliable and found that even her fireball would at least trade in some situations.

I did find that cr.HP has a cool side effect of lowering her hurtbox and moving her forward when an enemy is trying to cross you up… it’s definitely punishable though.

<div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ahj9eopeop0SdDltVUdvbWx4ZjFUMWNBRW1mdmFwUEE&f=true&noheader=false&gid=44</span><br></font></div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”><br></span></font></div>Says st.hp non destruct has upper body invincibility.  Also If you connect with a AA fireball you usually can punish it a bit better with 623 K switch cancel combo.</span></font>

I dunno how reliable st.HP is as anti air, I haven’t gotten it to hit consistently at all.

IMO either late LP DP from crouch position or air grab if they’re right on top of you are the best bets. HP in destruct form is amazing AA but that’s only when you’re in that mode.

Yea I usually don’t go for it either and instead go for what you said. I don’t feel it has upper body invincibility, & usually you have to time it earlier then you think in order for it to connect. Sometimes close s.mk works well too if they are just jumping all over you.

Btw Jon, sup ;P.