Virgil/Wesker/?

Hello I have been playing the game more often now and was using vergil/wesker/low voltage trish

I would cal trish teleport behind with vergil and get a free loop combo off etc, however if my vergil died it was gg since I can’t play trish for my life and my wesker isnt the best so I was wondering what other characters can go with vergil, wesker?

If you like Trish keep her. put her or Wesker on Point. Vergil should always be second.

Trish Vergil Wesker isnt so bad an idea. Switch her assist for Peekaboo by the way.

If you’re hellbent on Vergil Wesker you need a beam or projectile assist. And Trish isn’t it. Practice your other characters you can’t just rely on Vergil.

Edit: stick to the Vergil team thread…

Taskmaster is efficient for all- around and teams awesomely with Vergil. Another good one would be Dormammu though his assistants recommended for. Dante may also be useful especially with his jam session assist or his teleported that put him above the enemy. Another great would be Deadpool in terms of mixing it up for your team but it would take time to us him efficiently with this team. Overall I would say Taskmasters your best option especially since he’s quick to get used to.

Strider.