Viewtiful Joe: Six Machine Cannon

You can Team-Up Super it with Roll’s Turbo Sweep. Does a hefty amount of damage.

I think anyone’s super that can at least pin them down instantly can be teamed with Joe.

Of course ones that either move the opponent (Ken the Eagle qcf+PP) or has a slow start similar to Six Machine Cannon (Morrigan’s Finishing Shower or Valkyrie Turn) can only cause six machine cannon to hit with dumb luck.

DHC from Daimon
Polymar Assist
DHC from Jun
DHC after Souki’s Oni Magic super
Team super with Casshern
Team super with Roll’s Sweep

The list is coming along nicely xD

Lol. I was mucking around with Joe/Yatterman, and Fire breath + six cannon seems to work nicely.

I’m much more interested in DHC to six machine cannon. I’ve only found a few DHCs into it, and other than Daimao’s, the damage has never been stellar.

DHC from Daimao’s super deals ~24000, which isn’t half bad for 2 bars.

He can Team Super (Variable Combo?) with Ken the Eagle’s DP+ 2Attacks Hyper Combo for about 23 or 24 billion if I remember correctly. Also can do the same with Shinku Hadoken, and Ryu has a ton of setups, making it easy to get big damage off of two bars.

Another interesting set up (sorry if it’s already known) is to use it right after you finish the zoom in 3 bar special. It combo’s, i just tested it like 4 times.

It however cost’s 4 bars, so use it wisely.

Another interesting set up (sorry if it’s already known) is to use it right after you finish the zoom in 3 bar special. It combo’s, i just tested it like 4 times.

It however cost’s 4 bars, so use it wisely.

^nice tip

30 billion damage woo-woo

i was able to make some cool roll/v.joe combos that utilize this slow super. they combo into the six cannon super using assists, not DHCs or team supers.

(all as joe w/ roll assist)

:snka:,:snkb:,:d::snkb:,:snkc:,:snkd:,:qcf::snka:,:qcf::snka::snkb::snkc: (the following is optional) (anywhere but the corner) (wait until JUST after wallbounce) DHC :l::r::snka::snkb::snkc:

remember that doing the DHC part will make this unsafe on hit because of the nature of roll’s sweep super UNLESS you are close to (but not TOO close to) a corner when you use the DHC. if you’re in the right spot, roll will juggle them successfully and hit them with the last hit (making it safe), meaning you can link on another turbo roll sweep if you want (though keep in mind that doing so would make it unsafe again). also remember that if you are in the corner you won’t be able to preform the DHC because roll will start her super too far in and wont hit the opponent at all.

now, if you’re ARE in the corner and still want to DHC into something, you CAN DHC into roll’s lvl3, but the combo will get a hefty price tag a 4 super meters, so it may not always be an option

here’s another combo:

:snka:,:snkb:,IMMEDIATELY:snkd:,:d::snkb:,:snkc:, :qcf::snka::snkb::snkc: (same optional part as above goes here, except do the dhc a bit earlier)

this is much harder to preform, but it guarantees a safe turbo roll sweep in any non-corner situation (which, as pointed out above, can be linked into another one if you end up near the corner at the cost of making it unsafe). again, if you are in a corner you can replace turbo roll sweep with roll’s lvl3.

The first few comments were not to smart just use an assit like polimar or tekkaman

Use Karas with Viewtiful Joe. Use Karas sword spin super combined with Joe’s Cannon as team combo. Does 30 billion damage. Also use Slow and Zoom lvl 3, then use Cannon super, then as soon as the cannon hits the opponent, DHC into Karas sword spin super. This requires 5 meter’s. Does 45-48 billion damage.

I’m trying to main Zero/V.Joe and I’ve come up with this little reset combo using the 6MG.

[zero] 5a, 5b xx Sougenmu/6MG team super, then link 5a xx (B) Hienkyaku (reset), BBQ, then…you can mix-it up here. I usually do:

a) (B) Sentsuizan for an over-head
b) (B) Hienkyaku to other-side if they’re blocking the right way. (When you cross-up, opponent will be walking towards you if they’re blocking incorrectly)

Also, if you follow up with another (B) Hienkyaku and put them into a corner, you can follow up with a 3c > whatever.

Another team I use is Souki/V.Joe

[Souki] Any ground chain xx Oni Magic/6MG team super, (both hits of Oni Magic super), then BBQ/6MG blast hits, 3c > air combo. Depending on how much meter you have, you can do 30+Bil damage or more.