Viewtiful Joe Freeze Glitch

The Lesson? Be careful when playing Viewtiful Joe in TvC.

[media=youtube]Nx49kCH7PXo[/media]

haha. nice.

This happen to me in training but for some reason I thought it was Saki thanks for clearing it up kind of lame that it happens at all.

God dammit.

Gambit wants his shtick back.

viewtiful joe just stole some of gambit’s spotlight.

lmao, it wouldn’t be a marvel type vs game without it.

it’s mahvel baybeh!

Its seems like your able to Baroque Cancel out of it, but only during the first few seconds.

Nice play testing, capcom.

Is it possible to do that by accident? I hope not.

It’s possible ,but unless you were just messing around, I wouldn’ see any need to hit “qcf partner” at all, it doesn’t do anything.

Is it possible to hit Joe out of that freeze? I can’t imagine him remaining stuck if he’s knocked out of the move.

qcf+P does the tag combo thing… if that were to hit your partner would come in and continue the combo.

Damn so you cannot do that combo with joe or freeeze damn…

Its Tatsu Baybeh!!!

Lame, seriously lame… Honestly, it took two days. Two WHOLE, long and expensive days for a guy sitting on his couch to find something dumb like this. Why companies can’t bring in good players, with good sense and good understanding of fighting game systems to test, is beyond me. You’d think someone would test system features in detail, from every possible move they can to ensure stuff like this doesn’t slip. I mean, it’s not hard, ground chain, launcher, air chain, special, tag… That’s as basic as it gets!

I don’t know, it just pisses me off when companies spend ages hyping the fuck out of shit and then do a lazy ass job of ensuring the game works like it’s supposed to. I know things can be unpredictable and undescoverable things can be discovered in these circumstances, I appreciate that, but two days after release? Come on, we should be past this shit by now. First Zangief with missing commands in HDR, now Joe with broken tag commands in this.

Sorry for the rant but man, laziness like this pisses me off…

Ah, sucks. Weird that the new mortal kombat game is less glitchy than the 2 new street fighter games. Too bad I think the new MK game looks terrible and plays like ass.

So joe has to DHC to get out, I guess.

Infinites in MK don?t count as glitchy?

haha, maybe they do. only less so…? I wasn’t trying to compliment MK. I’m gonna buy this game anyway.